Parkland27's Junior Command Application

Parkland27

+Support

-Has been in research for a very long time

-Although he has been inactive in the past I think he has improved on this regard

-Seems like someone who adresses feedback as shown in his command app

-He is able to get engagment of research very high shown by his previous mass tests

-Although his activity has improved his general server activity on research is low.

+/- Application is a bit lacking in depth and grammar, but makes up for it in the length and detail

Edited by Adams the research one
  • Like 1

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

6 hours ago, Adams the research one said:

+Support

-Although he has been inactive in the past I think he has improved on this regard

-He is able to get engagment of research very high shown by his previous mass tests

+Support 

+Long Term Research Member (About 1 Year).

+Dedicated Has Good Will To Help Research Branch.

+Has Changed a Lot (In a Good Way) Since Last Apps.

+ Has Potencial To Become a Great CMD Member.

+ Has Been Hosting a Lot Of Mass Tests.

Note: I've seen him Quite Active Recently Helping Enlisted Hosting Mass Tests, Doing a Great Job on RRA CMD Rank as PRF.

• Like 2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Sorry but its a -Support from me

Not the best activity

There are other applicants that are better suited for the position

• Dislike 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support

You did kinda go inactive after the last time you applied so kinda worried it will happen again but I trust you.

Good guy, been in research a while and knows what he's doing. Can be immature at times but knows when to knock it off and do what he has to.

• Like 1

Former RAM Levii Wood

On 12/25/2021 at 9:39 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Sorry but its a -Support from me

Not the best activity

There are other applicants that are better suited for the position

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 12/25/2021 at 9:21 PM, Avalon Levi said:

+Support 

+Long Term Research Member (About 1 Year).

+Dedicated Has Good Will To Help Research Branch.

+Has Changed a Lot (In a Good Way) Since Last Apps.

+ Has Potencial To Become a Great CMD Member.

+ Has Been Hosting a Lot Of Mass Tests.

Note: I've seen him Quite Active Recently Helping Enlisted Hosting Mass Tests, Doing a Great Job on RRA CMD Rank as PRF.

+support
+nice to be around 
+helps new players

2 hours ago, recon said:

+ Support

I've know parkland since he was a JR and he has dedication to research. Ah, the good old days. Give him a shot, whats the worse that could happen?

bro has been an lr since February give this dude a chance. 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

6 hours ago, recon said:

+ Support

I've know parkland since he was a JR and he has dedication to research. Ah, the good old days. Give him a shot, whats the worse that could happen?

When I joined research when I was new to the server Parkland was a LR and he still hasn't given up on trying to get command 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+ Support For be Junior Command

- Active

- Followed All Research SOP

-Very kind and Friendly

I really support parkland to be out new junior commander for research. I know parkland he can be a wonderful commander.

Wishing You Luck Parkland !

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:44 PM, Adams the research one said:

+Support

-Although his activity has improved his general server activity on research is low.

+/- Application is a bit lacking in depth and grammar, but makes up for it in the length and detail

I've never always been on the same foot as you nor seen eye to eye. But personally, I think it's time to give you a shot. You've shown dedication with the number of applications. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 12/25/2021 at 11:44 AM, Adams the research one said:

+Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot