Tayson’s COL application

Tayson Terry

Should I be a COL  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a COL

• Yes
    • No (if so please elaborate in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: COL

In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?:  9 weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission:  Solomon 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  

well, I’ve made it to MAJ and now that there is finally a COL spot open I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. For those of you who know me and my past will know that I took a break from the server. Then I came back with a great mental state and a even better attitude or at least I hope so that’s up to you to decide. And my only goal was to surpass my self and be better at everything that I did. I have far surpassed my self in SCO19 and now seeing as a COL spot has opened I have set my sights on PD. I have worked hard to get back to MAJ and I am great full that I am where I am today, now this wouldn’t be possible with out all of the great people supporting me so I thank you for that. But it’s time to shoot my shot and hopefully reach my goal. And we’ll the sky is the limit but let’s get to COL first.

Now now I know what you are saying. “Why is he giving us his whole back story when it’s supposed to be about why he deserves to be a COL not how he got to MAJ” well don’t fret we are getting there. To start I have a wide range of skills I have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge. As well as I feel like I have developed myself as a person to be more hospitable and overall kinder I feel I am a much better person and more than ready for this role. And now that  I have had far more HC (SCO19) and LC (PD) experience sense my last MAJ application I feel I am more confident,  prepared and ready to take this COL spot and I hope you feal the same 

Now finally I feel that I have made many great relationships on the server  and I feel I am a good part of the community. If you know me you would know the only time I apply for things like this is when I’m ready and I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way. I appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

yes I did use some of the last paragraph From my MAJ app cause I think is a great closer don’t judge to harshly. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

Edited by Tayson Terry
Spellcheck

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+Support

This guy is one amazing guy I have ever met. Hes been command since I been SGT ( The guy who guided me as SGT)  which would be like a year now before he retired and then came back. But honestly I think him taking a step to Colonel is one of the biggest things I can agree with, this guy is professional and does his job well and helps other command and others out in the field. Funny guy behind the scenes and great guy in general. Good luck Tayson!

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

This guy is one amazing guy I have ever met. Hes been command since I been SGT ( The guy who guided me as SGT)  which would be like a year now before he retired and then came back. But honestly I think him taking a step to Colonel is one of the biggest things I can agree with, this guy is professional and does his job well and helps other command and others out in the field. Funny guy behind the scenes and great guy in general. Good luck Tayson!

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Never have had a bad moment with him and me and him go way back Mr. Vigorus Animal

• Like 1

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 12/25/2021 at 1:25 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Never had a bad time with you, very good command member. Good luck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support 
One of my favorite fellow majors he was really helpful when I first got major and answered some of my questions certain things. He was also really helpful when I first joined LC. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 12/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 12/26/2021 at 2:25 AM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

+Support
Active
Helpful
Mature

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD