Player Report- Denied

Nyxus_PR2

STEAM_0:1:503580900

Your in game name: Kosh

The player's in game name: Mistress Xena

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:503580900

What did the player do: RDM, LTAP after jail

Evidence (required):image.png.dcf6b9cb24e8c94734d23766ee5dac1a.pngimage.png.8b8921c522593a39aa8a0a90f371847c.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban, LTAP and RDM

Any extra information: This person was dealt with in game but I believe that further action should be taken since they MassRDMed right after.

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+Support but barely

I see the proof of the LTAP after being jailed. That's technically running from a sit and avoiding a punishment given by staff ontop of LTAP. Honestly if i was staff again I would of got ahold of someone higher up who can ban them. I wouldn't go as far as to say this should be a perma but maybe a 1 day ban for just the whole LTAP. For the RDM they clearly killed you and as it seems you didn't fight back but I'm always skeptical but if you ask me how do we not know if they was on a murder/himan job. HOWEVER! this does like like spawn because of the floor tiles. I don't know if anywhere else in the map has the same floor texture . If you could send another screenshot clearly showing spawn that would be awesome. Also if they did kill you in sawn Id also get them for fail RP because spawn id a safe zone and no sort of RP or PvP/PvE should take place in any safezones.

19 hours ago, Simpinton said:

+Support but barely

I see the proof of the LTAP after being jailed. That's technically running from a sit and avoiding a punishment given by staff ontop of LTAP. Honestly if i was staff again I would of got ahold of someone higher up who can ban them. I wouldn't go as far as to say this should be a perma but maybe a 1 day ban for just the whole LTAP. For the RDM they clearly killed you and as it seems you didn't fight back but I'm always skeptical but if you ask me how do we not know if they was on a murder/himan job. HOWEVER! this does like like spawn because of the floor tiles. I don't know if anywhere else in the map has the same floor texture . If you could send another screenshot clearly showing spawn that would be awesome. Also if they did kill you in sawn Id also get them for fail RP because spawn id a safe zone and no sort of RP or PvP/PvE should take place in any safezones.

image.thumb.png.af3716a4a0fbc235e84685362e896651.png

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

1 hour ago, Kosh said:

image.thumb.png.af3716a4a0fbc235e84685362e896651.png

+Support 100% This player was RDMing people in spawn after leaving the server to avoid a punishment given to them by an admin. This person has no intent to RP at all and only wants to minge and ruin peoples fun. Honestly a bad for 24hours- to a week seems fair.