Bring back Rockford - Denied

Inactive

What you want to see? - The return of the Rockford map

Why should we add it? - To give a new sense of freshness to the server

What are the advantages of having this? - The original Rockford map felt far more like a map and way less of a circuit race track like it is now

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

• Like 1

Big +Support

I really loved Rockford and it’s just much better then the new one even though I appreciate the work that management has done for the new map and I know it was custom made

I think a lot of people would love that Rockford makes a return ❤️

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

Big +Support

I really loved Rockford and it’s just much better then the new one even though I appreciate the work that management has done for the new map and I know it was custom made

Yeah the new map in my opinion is good, but Rockford was andwill be always better than Great Lakeside imo

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-/+ Support I do agree the map should do be changed but how about to something new that we havn't done like maybe https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2486584849 its a decent map plus we havn't done something like it or maybe just bring back something similar to true north. 

+ I do agree this map feels like a race track the old SMT accepted something for the new map if we got one to make the map less race trackey. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

pretty sure when they change a map i think its for greater good. honestly just wait for smt to change maps and etc. but posting these things can maybe help them with future updates to the map

generally smt has a history of wanting to make the server feel fresh. Honestly I agree with that. The reason we had true north for a while was because rockford was the map for so long and everyone always wants to see something new. When that map stopped feeling fresh they changed it back. same thing with the highway map valk made. It was cool at the time, but it was only ever to keep the server "fresh and updated" and Great Lakeside has served that purpose. I do HIGHLY believe that SMT should greatly consider the idea of expanding rockford with new areas. That map is what built the server, and in my opinion the entire community with it. There's a good reason why we always end up going back to it. There is so much that could be done with that map if the work is put into it. 

9 hours ago, Vader said:

Big +Support

8 hours ago, King said:

Major + Support

I do Appriciate the time and effort put Into this map but I have to Agree with Inactive It feels Like a Race Track and Rockford was much more fun

-But yes bring back Rockford!!!

• Dislike 1

-Support
Rockford got old
This new map was added 4 months ago and it is a good map

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

25 minutes ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Rockford got old and boring and Rockford was more of a race track than this new map

-This map adds realism to response times and is fresh since we are the only community that has it

this map is just a single main road that loops into itself. What made rockford so good is it had all the interconnected areas and branching paths in between the main outskirts road. It made pursuits more realistic because now if police lose the criminal they just gotta drive up the street and they'll likely find them. Even true north did a better job with that

1 hour ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Rockford got old and boring and Rockford was more of a race track than this new map

-This map adds realism to response times and is fresh since we are the only community that has it

^what he said

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world