Wheats Resignation

Havoc Wheat

Heyo what's up yall its Ya boy Wheat I'm going to keep this short because I don't care for semantics anyways it's my time to retire from being Havoc commander, I just don't have the time anymore nor the drive to be it anymore that and how the server is I just don't care anymore I'm going to shout out those who come up to mind if you dont pop up tough shit I guess cope harder or something 

-Sainty cool guy is definitely Australian best of luck don't know why you aren't Havoc Vice commander again

-Scrubby honestly when I first met you and then out ranked, I wanted to remove you on the spot but I'm glad I didn't because you're a pretty cool guy good luck with Tennis or something idk.

-Liken dont be so hard on yourself mate your just a kid on a Gmod server take care of yourself youll do good as tenn graneet 

-Psyche pretty cool guy honestly great tenn graneet don't know why you aren't an admiral yet.

-Foot sniffa im glad you came back to Havoc after a long time I personally felt you would have been a great vice commander just without the smelling feet part and for fucks sake change your discord profile picture!

-Kavis great guy youll do good in Havoc and wish you the best of luck

-Motierre I'm happy your back to being an officer honestly, I was pissed when you got removed

-Theta retire or something

-Nebel took you way too long to get marshal commander best of luck though!

-Keegan cool guy most of the time 

-Frog dont pay for the E11D to get buffed cringe

-Man the DT commander dude great guy when I talked to ya best of luck in DT!

-SB3/ Doofenshmirtz Speak to me some time man still havent heard your voice.

-Odin cool guy helped me with GOs when nobody else did appreciate it!

-THE AUSTRALIANs you know who you are if your australian and I know you Name no clue how you didnt get Grand IQ but what do I know im just the retired Havoc commander Lydus your doing great for ST Keep it up man!

-On my last notes uh my time as Havoc Commander was one of mostly pain no cap but there was some cool moments and to those who didnt get shouted out cope harder its a gmod server touch grass but seriously good to you all yours truly the Chad commander Wheat oh yeah goat where's my fucking pizza 

• Heart-Eyes 3

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

Good luck with things Whea/ 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

23 hours ago, Havoc Commander Wheat said:

SB3/ Doofenshmirtz Speak to me some time man still havent heard your voice

Cope

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

14 hours ago, BiggieCheez said:

Cope

Imagine not hearing his voice yet 

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Head of Staff
On 12/23/2021 at 1:15 AM, Havoc Commander Wheat said:

-Frog dont pay for the E11D to get buffed cringe

that is not facts

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

where's my mention 😞 sadge

I hope all goes well my brother! you will be greatly missed!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I did NOT blow up bridge checkpoint and you have no proof wheat!

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

goodbye my friend

(not retiring)

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars