Grubs Warn Apeal

Grub

1. Questions

2. Your In-game:Grub

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:580505572

4. The admin's name in-game: Kitchan

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL][Kitty] KitsuneChan

6. What warning did you receive: RDM*2

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://floomby.io/s/231221/WJDYs3A0?refresh=9

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

Im a Shadow Guard VI and i accidently kill alot of people during events aswell as geting killed by people in events aswell. I probably accidently killed them and while i made another sit about 2 people FailRPing he saw i killed them and assumed i RDM'd them

9. Any extra information: I just want the warn off my Record

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

-Support

The Reason why you were warned was because you killed 2 people while you were in a tryout, but I get that they were shooting at you but they did not hit you. So with this being said you shouldn't of killed both of them, you should of just called shock instead of moving this Situation father then it should of been which they both were warned as well for ARDM and RDM which is a different story. But It wasn't right of you to just kill these 2 men while they were [Minging on ST job] that doesn't give you an excuse to just RDM like that. RDMing on this server is not allowed at any rate, even if Shock isn't on you make a report on them.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/23/2021 at 7:29 AM, KitChan said:

-Support

The Reason why you were warned was because you killed 2 people while you were in a tryout, but I get that they were shooting at you but they did not hit you. So with this being said you shouldn't of killed both of them, you should of just called shock instead of moving this Situation father then it should of been which they both were warned as well for ARDM and RDM which is a different story. But It wasn't right of you to just kill these 2 men while they were [Minging on ST job] that doesn't give you an excuse to just RDM like that. RDMing on this server is not allowed at any rate, even if Shock isn't on you make a report on them.

Huh? Do you have a pic of the logs? If two people were shooting at him, I thought as a SG he has the right to kill them. Its not like he's gone and just straight up murdered two innocent people. Are you sure they didn't hit him at least once?

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

@SAINTY.He was an ST. He also was trying to Join SF or did I have no clue if you joined or not 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

There were 2 Storm troopers actively shooting at him so he killed one and only inured the other.

This should NOT have been a warn - the warn reason was incorrect as he committed "RDM and ARDM" and not "RDM X2"

Either way, this should've been a talking to and not a formal warning whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

There were 2 Storm troopers actively shooting at him so he killed one and only inured the other.

This should NOT have been a warn - the warn reason was incorrect as he committed "RDM and ARDM" and not "RDM X2"

Either way, this should've been a talking to and not a formal warning whatsoever. 

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

23 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 12/25/2021 at 8:54 PM, bop said:

+Support

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |