removal of the PB medic job - Denied

catfishing for nitro

What you want to see? - the removal of the PB medic job 

Why should we add it? -  I see so many people hop on PB medic during high rate of death times (usually around 8 ish cst) just to be completly inable to drive, communicate with other members of gov, navigate bases or navigate the map.

What are the advantages of having this? - I'm fine with waiting for an EMS who had to be trained and who I know can handle the job. I, however, do not want to wait for some random guy who just got level 20 to crash 7 times before getting to me

Who is it mainly for? - crim/gov

Links to any content - 

Not sus

+/- Support

While I see where you are coming from, having the level job allows players to have more freedom and play without the restriction of needing to apply to a department. Though some times there are minges and afk people, it's a nice inclusion. 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

9 hours ago, Kosh said:

-Support While there is the occasional afk person, people who main this job just do it to contain chaos.

If they main on the job then they should apply for the department and be properly trained.

+SUPPORT

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-Support

First off, this should really goto the department head as I maintain the updates within the department. And we have form that I announced 2 weeks ago to fill suggestions in and you are a AEMT so you would know this. Plus if this were to be removed It would prob be a update to SMT or talk to SMT or speak to the department head about it instead going to the forums. But thats really all I have.Also PB Medic job helps us EMS Command pick people for position into EMS, and if you say this hasn't happened it has and some people in the department were accepted through that way.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

14 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

First off, this should really goto the department head as I maintain the updates within the department. And we have form that I announced 2 weeks ago to fill suggestions in and you are a AEMT so you would know this. Plus if this were to be removed It would prob be a update to SMT or talk to SMT or speak to the department head about it instead going to the forums. But thats really all I have.Also PB Medic job helps us EMS Command pick people for position into EMS, and if you say this hasn't happened it has and some people in the department were accepted through that way.

I understand that I should have brought this to the suggestions forums before to a server suggestion. I have submitted a suggestion. 

Not sus