Bulborb

In Game Name: Bulborb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:539418347

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:

Maintenance: Maintenance Manager                                             

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2

Screenshot_265.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I’ve been on the server for a pretty long time and I would like to see the RP RRH provides and how it feels to be a redacted personnel. I’ve been in almost every branch excluding Delta 5 and RRH before. And I’ve enjoyed every branches unique RP situations and got a feel for each branch, and I find it interesting how some branches could take a little bit of another branches RP and put it into there's. I would also like to find out how I would be able to help the site in any way possible. could I set up a trap for a massive group of CI, or set up some defenses to hold them back? Or could I be helping the site with a highly dangerous unknown anomaly? I would like to see what I could do on RRH.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me since I can be very active on the server during weekends and breaks, I get on nearly everyday so I would be able to get of RRH whenever told too, I am a command in maintenance, and the head of HLPR Bot. Though I seem very mingy, I can be serious at times and actually RP pretty well. I spent the first few months on the server playing on research and RnD. I would say I’m decent in combat however I mostly like long range weapons. In combat I can act fairly smart, knowing when the time is right to strike at some GOI’s, or what to do in many situations. 

Thank you for your time - Bulborb.

Edited by Bulborb
I was promoted in maintenance | resigned from E11

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+support
- Friendly Guy
- Really Active
- Seems fit for RRH

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

-Active

-Friendly (less likely to cause any issues)

-Has done their job effectively and hasn't failed in doing task (from what I've seen)

-Overall I think Bulborb is a nice personnel to be around, they've done their task and have been active and have been able to be very helpful in certain situations they're very friendly towards other personnel and have been overall great in my eyes.

Alpha 26

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Minge 

-  RRH Alpha 6 

+1

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:49 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done their job effectively and hasn't failed in doing task (from what I've seen)

-Overall I think Bulborb is a nice personnel to be around, they've done their task and have been active and have been able to be very helpful in certain situations they're very friendly towards other personnel and have been overall great in my eyes.

Alpha 26

-Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 12/29/2021 at 11:49 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

Alpha 26

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 12/30/2021 at 3:49 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

Alpha 26

~ Juliet 13

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

On 12/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, Shad6w said:

+Support 

-Funny / friendly guy.

-Active.

-He get's shit done regardless the situation.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic