CI Medbay NPC Suggestion [Completed]

Cecil Stedmen

What are you suggesting? - Add a new NPC for CI Bioengineers/E4 Trauma that can spawn armor charges for 10$ each in CI Medbay that only Bioengineers/E4 Trauma are able to access.

How would this change better the server? - Currently Bioengineers cannot spawn medical or armor charges and the NPC makes these items extremely expensive at 500$ per medical/armor charge. Meaning they will have to spend around 2-3k a raid on average while other units can get charges for cheap from medical/maintenance. Who can spawn these charges in for 10$ each, which is sustainable for one's income. Now the reasoning behind not letting them spawn charges is fair as management doesn't want people spawning charges mid raid. However, I feel that the answer should not be draining the wallets of those who are playing CI Bioengineer or E4 Trauma. The NPC Suggestion I believe is a fair balance between ensuring CI has to prepare before a raid or face the consequences and avoiding people losing all of their money.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - A small portion of MTF might declare it unfair since they can't spawn medical charges (even tho Medical/Utility can give them charges for free)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People playing CI Bioengineer and E4 Trauma

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I believe they said they’d decrease price globally at one point

If not +support I guess though I really think global decrease would be better considering RCU’s and CE/FE are already disadvantaged against the 2 for 1 deal bios provide.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Fieryphonix said:

I think a npc for all medic jobs would be nice instead of jobs just spawning it when ever + support

Yea I feel as long as e4/bio dont just camp medbay and make the whole raid revolve around med bay (essentially ruining the server for medics),

then I dont see any issue with this update 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

6 hours ago, Nydekore said:

I believe they said they’d decrease price globally at one point

If not +support I guess though I really think global decrease would be better considering RCU’s and CE/FE are already disadvantaged against the 2 for 1 deal bios provide.

yeah i forgot