SCP 7598-GL Removal Or Nerf - Denied

Chombos

-support 

This job is not that op you just gotta know how to make a plan to take him down and Nerf/Removal Won't Be happening Since rarely someone plays on a Level 100 job 

i am guessing he killed you once and you cried about it that's why you straight up wanted to make a removal for the job

and this is the same shit with SCP 7101 he is op and regen hp and could tp so The RND scp is just a debuffed version of him 

• Like 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Imma have to go with a -support

To be honest, CI dog isn't even that good. Its comparable to Enoch, with Enoch being better because she can teleport and can heal up to 625, but both of these SCPs are easy to wipe out if you actually just fight it. Both Enoch and CI Dog can die quite easily if you just don't run away and shoot it. As for the SCP camping medbay, there isn't much you can do about that other than just locking up medbay.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

45 minutes ago, ItzGray said:

Imma have to go with a -support

To be honest, CI dog isn't even that good. Its comparable to Enoch, with Enoch being better because she can teleport and can heal up to 625, but both of these SCPs are easy to wipe out if you actually just fight it. Both Enoch and CI Dog can die quite easily if you just don't run away and shoot it. As for the SCP camping medbay, there isn't much you can do about that other than just locking up medbay.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-Support

The CI dog is tbh weak af, most the time you see someone on it they play it exactly like you would see someone playing as a 939 as that is exactly what the dog is. If you were to take just a moment and think about how to take it down, or stop it from being a monster then you wouldn't have an issue with it. Honestly a CI Alpha Op is more dangerous than the dog is, as they have way more things they can do than the dog. Not to mention soon the TTK might be decreased back to what it used to be, so the dog is going to have a indirect nerf anyways.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

So. It's an SCP that can only raid with CI. Not one that is in LCZ 24/7. 

You're complaining about being spawn camped by it, so first, this:

And second, THERES STILL FUCKING CI. You're going to get captured or murdered (by E4) if you leave your spawn.
And, you mention being on Medical... so lockdown Medbay! 
It exists for a reason, and there should be more than enough time for you to lock it after 7598 passes by.

-Support

(Also, please, don't let this be the start of a "oh, lets remove this SCP because it's annoying and 912 got removed for being annoying" phase)

couldnt be said better 

( Also you probably shouldn't just make a suggestion like this right off the bat. if the DoL doesn't seem to complain, then you probably shouldn't)

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

Alright, As Cosmic said. The CI Dog follows both CI SOP Rules and SCP Rules, meaning he can't kill non combatants. So you can't be spawn trapped I don't know what you mean. I would even say getting to level 100+ first is even harder then getting handpicked for 7101 (If not buying Levels). The Hitreg of the swep is ass and It can get shredded in matter of seconds. 

I do not believe a nerf or a removal is needed. -Support

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 hours ago, Alexxx said:

Alright, As Cosmic said. The CI Dog follows both CI SOP Rules and SCP Rules, meaning he can't kill non combatants. So you can't be spawn trapped I don't know what you mean. I would even say getting to level 100+ first is even harder then getting handpicked for 7101 (If not buying Levels). The Hitreg of the swep is ass and It can get shredded in matter of seconds. 

I do not believe a nerf or a removal is needed. -Support

During the time this was made around maybe an hour before the post, an SCP 7598 was killing non-combatants in medbay including me and 2 other medical who left bunks. I shouldve called staff but being as tired and frustrated as I was, I didn't. During this time, said person also camped mostly in medbay waiting for literally anyone to pass by and kill them, The medical that were on at the time can vouch for me.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Honestly I mean i designed this SCP to be weaker than 939 in dmg and speed, it has 1 life, can only go into facility with a CI raid, and normally gets targeted as ppl know its decent. Lvl 100 isn't an easy task to get to and we want our players to enjoy playing on these jobs as a reward for their dedication. I will not be changing anything for now but if there is a major community push in the later months we can re-look over it then.