SCP 7598-GL Removal Or Nerf - Denied

Chombos

What are you suggesting? - Removal or Nerf of 7598-GL

How would this change better the server? - 
The job itself doesn't have any requirement besides level so anyone who is level 100 can play on it.
Its insanely op and can raid, it has a ton of HP and does a ton of damage and can kill anyone even if they aren't a combatant.
Multiple times I've been on Foundation RP jobs(I.E Medical) I've been spawn camped. There has been no way to get out of spawn without 
dying to this SCP and even then, it still counts an SCP.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -
People would get mad(CI) or the People who want to play on it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Most branches that spawn in LCZ can actually leave their spawn without having this SCP camp them every 2 minutes, and because of its no rank requirement or training, it can be used by anyone level 100. It's hard to counter and because of its HP , it can evil kill tank jobs like Goliaths, RRH, and high HP jobs with little to no difficulty.

If its a nerf, I suggest you nerf its hp and damage.
Damage: 75-150
Health: 1.5k-2k
So its not as tanky and hard to kill.
It needs a nerf, I can't even leave spawn half the time cause some people like to camp outside med bay, why med bay? probably because its the one place meant to be "Safe" from SCPs, and even if we lock down med bay, the doors can still be destroyed by SCPs and even worse, CI is allowed to breach even more SCPs so a combination of this one and 682 roaming around is just unfair to anything in their way.

Removal: I think if it really comes to it, removal is necessary because the job itself doesn't make sense, its a tanky, damaging dealing SCP that works with CI, you should at least have to be in CI to use it because it has no requirements besides level and level can be obtained pretty easily, You can buy levels even so any random person with like 50 bucks can probably use it. Lots of people can agree with me. Heck I'm even in CI as command and even then I still though it was broken, The Class doesn't even follow the rules of CI cause its an SCP so it can kill non-combatants even without a reason, its basically just a Keter SCP working with CI

• Dislike 15

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-support if we lose this get rid of 7101 
this is how ci feels when a 7101 just wipes an entire raid party because of its hp 

also this just dumb wahhhhhh an scp has a lot of hp and deals damage wahhhhh

Edited by Dick Grayson
  • Like 2

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Yet you have to actually work to get 7101, and its barely used since not many people can get it, its a hand picked job.
I'm literally CI I still think that 7598 is a broken SCP, even if we dont get rid of it, it needs a nerf

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Forum Diplomat Message: A reminder to remain respectful to the poster, let’s stay mature and not get toxic because people have differing opinions.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Just now, Chombos said:

Yet you have to actually work to get 7101, and its barely used since not many people can get it, its a hand picked job.
I'm literally CI I still think that 7598 is a broken SCP, even if we dont get rid of it, it needs a nerf

no it doesnt bro nobody plays it because the hitreg on the swep is ass the only thing it has going for it is the hp which is less than 7101 stop complaining 

• Heart-Eyes 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

- Support

• SCP-7598-GL is a level 100+ job. It takes a very very very very long time to reach that level as most people on the server that have level 100+ either have been playing the server for around a year, or have bought levels by donating to Gaming Light.
  • SCP-7598-GL has very strict rules that prevent it from being too over powered against opposing forces.
  • Foundation has access to a class similar to  SCP-7598-GL, SCP-7101-GL (Enoch) which can teleport and also regenerate health over time.

In SCP-7598-GL current state I think that it is well balanced and fair due to the requirements to obtain the class. 
  • Heart-Eyes 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

5 minutes ago, Chombos said:

7101 is an Nu7 Handpicked job
7598 is not a Handpicked job, you dont even need to be in CI.

SCP-7101-GL may be hand picked, however it take around the same if not more to obtain SCP-7598-GL. The difference is that the level 100 jobs are meant to be good and op because of how much time and effort it takes to obtain them. 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

40 minutes ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

- Support

• SCP-7598-GL is a level 100+ job. It takes a very very very very long time to reach that level as most people on the server that have level 100+ either have been playing the server for around a year, or have bought levels by donating to Gaming Light.
  • SCP-7598-GL has very strict rules that prevent it from being too over powered against opposing forces.
  • Foundation has access to a class similar to  SCP-7598-GL, SCP-7101-GL (Enoch) which can teleport and also regenerate health over time.

In SCP-7598-GL current state I think that it is well balanced and fair due to the requirements to obtain the class. 

-support ^
and 7598 is a one time use on raid unlike 7101 since when it dies it cant come baack in at all and while 7101 does have a 15 minute nlr some ci raids do last longer than 15 minutes making it where 7101 can be used more and be more of a threat to ci

Edited by frog
  • Thanks 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-support

23 minutes ago, Chombos said:

7101 is an Nu7 Handpicked job
7598 is not a Handpicked job, you dont even need to be in CI.

while it's not handpicked, it's a level 100 job, and level 100 can take over 10 weeks of playtime on the server to access. hence 7101 is compared to 7598, both can take great amounts of time and effort to get.

• Like 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

-support

MTF get custom OP weapons and their own SCP already, unless those get removed; it doesn't make sense to remove SCP 7598-GL.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

also pretty sure its up to ci hcmd to remove any job on ci's branch unlike 912 which was a scp not owned to a particular branch so unless you can get hcmds mind to change about the level 100 you have a better shot getting the ci general job removed

• Laughing 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

also pretty sure its up to ci hcmd to remove any job on ci's branch unlike 912 which was a scp not owned to a particular branch so unless you can get hcmds mind to change about the level 100 you have a better shot getting the ci general job removed

SMT could remove it if they wanted to.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Clarification: 7598-GL Follows both SCP rules and CI rules, meaning it is not allowed in places that SCPs are not allowed in such as d-block and since it also follows CI rules it is not allowed to kill non combatants so if you ever get killed by one then it shouldn't have happened.

Regarding the nerf/removal, I think I'm gonna -support it, yes it has a lot of hp and the swep does 150 dmg, but the thing is that when there's lag the swep will only register 50% of the time and if someone is crouch spamming it has Limb multipliers doing only 31 dmg to limbs. 

Both 7101 and 7598 are hard to get, as one is handpicked and the other is lvl 100+. Both can wipe out parties if used correctly.

To end it all off I don't think it should get a nerf to the scp itself but maybe a restriction on when it can flag on as flagging on in the morning to kill 2 gensec with a 2500 hp SCP seems really op.

Edit to say my idea better: I think that since it's a level 100 job the requierement for it to flag on shouldn't be too harsh. Since we're talking about 4 branches I'd say 15/20 total Foundation combatants would be a good requirement for this SCP to flag on.

Last thing, this SCP was already nerfed once by tuning it's dmg from 250 to 150, that's a whole 100 dmg to add onto that the Lag Compensation on it's swep was also tuned down so the hitreg is back to being ass.

Edited by Cosmic The Italian
  • Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+/- Support

Now I'm not for getting the SCP removed, I think the idea is pretty pog however, have some requirement for it to flag on would be good.

This thing can be hopped on at any MTF numbers, yes at high numbers this thing gets shredded faster than a french man shreds cheese with a grader BUT it can also hop on when there is 2 or even no MTF on, which makes it a straight point A to B run from Gate A/B to D block or whatever the objective is while 7101 needs at LEAST 12 active CI combatants on which is quite the decent number of people. 

"B-but it's level 100!!!!" Yeah? And half of the server is level 100+ so what's your point?

Again, I'm absolutely against its removal but some sort of reworking would be pretty pog.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

So. It's an SCP that can only raid with CI. Not one that is in LCZ 24/7. 

You're complaining about being spawn camped by it, so first, this:

40 minutes ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

Clarification: 7598-GL Follows both SCP rules and CI rules, meaning it is not allowed in places that SCPs are not allowed in such as d-block and since it also follows CI rules it is not allowed to kill non combatants so if you ever get killed by one then it shouldn't have happened.

And second, THERES STILL FUCKING CI. You're going to get captured or murdered (by E4) if you leave your spawn.
And, you mention being on Medical... so lockdown Medbay! 
It exists for a reason, and there should be more than enough time for you to lock it after 7598 passes by.

-Support

(Also, please, don't let this be the start of a "oh, lets remove this SCP because it's annoying and 912 got removed for being annoying" phase)

• Laughing 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

-support, it comes in and goes out, it doesn't stick around like Twix said, it only has 2500 hp and does less damage and has less speed then a 939

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Removal/Nerf? Bruh! Just leave E11 handle it, then that’s why they have Etheral for! For handling SCP! Or Nu7 QuarterMaster buys Etheral and gives it to there’s higher up.

-Support

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|