Kitchan

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] [Kitty] KitsuneChan

6. What warning did you receive:

2xMARDM 1RDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

20211221005725_1.thumb.jpg.17fc4dd6d4025c311bf59de5cfd8bf6a.jpg

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

When I'm on my havoc job, I have a thermal detonator right next to my swep button and I thought I was on my swep when I scrolled over to it. It turns out that I was on my thermal detonator and I threw it. KitChan then pulled me to a sit and then warned me for ardm and rdm. I think I shouldn't be warned for this as it was a stupid mistake and a very unlucky one also. I do apologize for accidentally harming troopers on board the isd.

9. Any extra information: None

Edited by _Pickle_
Messed up the "6 ARDM" it should've been "2xMARDM"

+ Support 
+ Should never been warned by another Staff Member ( Since staff not allowed warn other staff )
+ This seems be an accident 

The overall main point here is, this warns should never happen, as if Kitchan should make a staff report rather than deal with it himself. Anyways if pickle wasn't a staff member he shouldn't ever be warned anyway as it should be a verbal warn since it was a Misunderstanding. 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support

- Seems to be an honest mistake
- Nobody called a sit for it so it clearly didn't bother anyone except KitChan who shouldn't be warning you in the first place
- Verbal warning would have been warranted instead

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

4 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 
+ Should never been warned by another Staff Member ( Since staff not allowed warn other staff )

The overall main point here is, this warns should never happen, as if Kitchan should make a staff report rather than deal with it himself. Anyways if pickle wasn't a staff member he shouldn't ever be warned anyway as it should be a verbal warn since it was a Misunderstanding. 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

9 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 

4 hours ago, SawickM said:

+ Support 

Kitchan has “Kitty” in his name. Need I say more?

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

11 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 

7 hours ago, SawickM said:

+ Support 

Kitchan has “Kitty” in his name. Need I say more?

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

15 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 12/21/2021 at 5:20 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 12/21/2021 at 11:20 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |