Banned back in 2018 (Mon Jan 15th, 23:14:59 2018)- Accepted

LeoArson

Steam Name: Leo Arson

Ingame Name: Leo Arson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139033028

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie lol

Reason for Ban: "Perm/Valk"

Dispute: I think I was minging during a police meeting on a stream, and he got mad, and asked the stream if I should be banned. They all said yes because *of course*, and I got banned. I remember I had a donor rank, and at one point I was a t-mod (but lost it because I forgot to put GL in my steam name lol). Not sure if I still would still have my rank, or what all has changed. Just wanted to check out the server, and see what's up. 3 years could change a lot, idk

banned2018.PNG

Imma be real with you, I really don't want to go back through 3 years of angry British man's 3-4 hour streams to find the right one. I'm just tryna casually chill on DarkRP and catch up to what's new. If you wanna go through and look, be my guest. 🤷‍♂️

[+/-] Neutral Support

- A valid reason isn't even stated in the ban which makes me want to +support
- I've been seeing a lot of these appeals lately from 3-4 years ago for bans by valk that seem invalid or disproportionate to the offence in my opinion

- No real evidence is given whatsoever

However, it was 4 years ago and since there is no valid reason for the ban in the first place, I'm leaning more towards a +support

• Thanks 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

On 12/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, LeoArson said:

Imma be real with you, I really don't want to go back through 3 years of angry British man's 3-4 hour streams to find the right one. I'm just tryna casually chill on DarkRP and catch up to what's new. If you wanna go through and look, be my guest. 🤷‍♂️

Also went back to his old channel on twitch and couldn't see any clips or videos posted so they must have been auto deleted