1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: SR Devil, RRH Analyst Victor 13,

What is your steam name?: Devil Doc

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:589296216

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):  Doctor Devil#2666

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I do, I was an Elite Admin on the GL DarkRP back in like... 2012 I think.  Super fuzzy memory about it.  As it was nearly 10 years ago at this point.  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Like 2012 when I joined DarkRP.  Played MilitaryRP back in the old days when it was US vs Taliban.

What date did you make your forums account?  November 26th, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have 0 warnings to my knowledge.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2679909764

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)  Platinum.

Are you a staff member in another community? Thats a negative ghostrider.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think deserve isn't the right word.  I would say that I am CAPABLE of having the rank.  I'm 19, in the US Navy and used to dealing with administrative issues.  Turning professionalism on and off is a daily occurrence for me.  I understand the balance between "Work and Play".  Sometimes its totally fine to mess around with people and just have fun; however, sometimes the situation dictates professionalism and you have to deal with a situation accordingly.  Being in the medical field is another bonus to that.  Patient confidentiality, patient-provider relationships etc.  They don't directly correlate, but those skills definitely do.  Additionally, I know the rules, I have 0 warnings on SCPRP, and I'd like to say I have very good standing with the community.  In the end, you wont know until you accept my application.  So, accept it and find out.

Scenario questions:

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  Punish them and move on.  Eventually their future punishments will be more and more severe.  It's not staffs job to make a player care about them breaking the rules, its their job to enforce them.  

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?  Honestly, the staff guidelines don't state a specific punishment for bug abuse.  However, if the reporting player can give valid evidence I'd say the best plan of action would be to route it up the CoC and punish accordingly.

Edited by Devil Doc

-Support

Seem like a cool and chill dude but ive never seen you in game and your very new to the forums.

Decent application but need to go more into detail with the scenario questions. 

Also, !warns on server will show you warns. You need to take a screenshot and paste it in there.

oofwill2.png

+ Support Leaning Slightly to -  (+Support 90%/10% -Support)

+ Nice app

+ Active

+ Puts Effort On His RP Jobs

- Neutral rep on forums

- Low forums activity

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, Diz said:

-/+ Support

+ Nice app

+ Haven’t interacted with you much but you’re pretty polite and friendly

+ High RP ranks

+ Active

- Neutral rep on forums

- Low forums activity

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

? Support (Will Edit Eventually)

I Believe This Part Of The Application Refers To The Gaming Light Community, Not GMOD as a Whole.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

"Like 2012 when I joined DarkRP.  Played MilitaryRP back in the old days when it was US vs Taliban."

Correct.  These are both in reference to Gaminglight servers.  I could also mention the Gaminglight schoolRP server.  OR! Back in the time that Zeeptin and Sonic were co owners of the community.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 7:41 PM, oofWill said:

-Support

Seem like a cool and chill dude but ive never seen you in game and your very new to the forums.

Decent application but need to go more into detail with the scenario questions. 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF