Nunni´s Gunnery Officer application

Nunni

What is your ingame name?: Nunni

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113024033

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Proteus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will try to solve problems that might occur and help the branch be more out there for the people and help them with the different things that might happen on the ISD like if the different branches needs Havoc to fix things for them

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because i will try my hardest to keep Havoc a excellent regiment

Why do you want this rank?: Because i like Havoc and the work they do and that makes me want to overseer them

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes and i will try my hardest not to receive a strike

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make sure everything runs smoothly in Havoc and that everyone is happy

Edited by Nunni

-Support

-App is Rushed

-very Small App

-Isn't giving full information on what it means to be a GO

-Doesn't know the purpose of being a GO

Side Note 

Being a GO doesn't just mean helping Havoc fully. GO helps use the TurboLazers during On-Ship Events instead of doing what normal Naval do. The reason why you want this Rank confuses me a lot "Because I like Havoc and the work they do and that makes me want to overseer them." It doesn't fully matter if you like Havoc or not, the type of GO's we want are people that will get their job done while overseeing them in their actions. The Purpose of being a GO is not just to make sure that everything is running smoothly and to make everyone happy. No, being a GO brings a lot more power when it comes to helping the Havoc, you basically earn the rank of an Officer in that Battalion. with this being said Good Luck Mr. Nunni

Good Luck Mr. Nunni

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

9 hours ago, KitChan said:

-Support

-App is Rushed

-very Small App

Side Note 

Being a GO doesn't just mean helping Havoc fully. GO helps use the TurboLazers during On-Ship Events instead of doing what normal Naval do. The reason why you want this Rank confuses me a lot "Because I like Havoc and the work they do and that makes me want to overseer them." It doesn't fully matter if you like Havoc or not, the type of GO's we want are people that will get their job done while overseeing them in their actions. The Purpose of being a GO is not just to make sure that everything is running smoothly and to make everyone happy. No, being a GO brings a lot more power when it comes to helping the Havoc, you basically earn the rank of an Officer in that Battalion. with this being said Good Luck Mr. Nunni

Good Luck Mr. Nunni

- I would suggest getting to know more about gunnery officer before you apply. Kitchan gave you a better understanding of a GO on his side note.
- Good Luck Nunni!

17 hours ago, KitChan said:

-Support

-App is Rushed

-very Small App

Side Note 

Good Luck Mr. Nunni

- Support.
Had too many GO's who do not do anything when they get the job. This app makes you look like one of them. Please put more effort into this application and feel free to speak to me about what Havoc needs from the GOs.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• bop locked this topic