Rakeys Security Officer application

Rakeyyyyy

What is your ingame name?: [GL] rakey/ rakey

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182583199

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer 

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Joe 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will train my troops so they can be the best. I will host tryouts to expand. I will make a positive atmosphere for Shock and DT.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I will Correct my troops when they make a mistake and I will help them learn from that mistake. I will try to make them look better than the other battalions by working on formations, faces etc. I also have experience as a Shock in a other sever.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help the two battalions DT and Shock expand. I want to make them the best battalions. I want to help train the troops to there full ability

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes I understand 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Security officers job is to train Death Troopers and Shock and oversee there battalion to make them better 

-Support

-App was rushed

-App is very Short

-Doesn't give us the for meaning of being an SO

-Doesn't clarify what It takes to be an SO

-Active sometimes

Side Note

I Don't think SO Needs Inactive people in their specialty, you are a nice guy but I don't think you have what it takes to be a SO. Now that's only my opinion, maybe other people may feel different but I don't. SO is a very professional specialty that needs professional people in it to run it properly, with me being a Former SO it takes a lot of responsibility to become a good SO. 

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App was rushed

-App is very Short

-Active sometimes

Side Note

I Don't think SO Needs Inactive people in their specialty, you are a nice guy but I don't think you have what it takes to be a SO. Now that's only my opinion, maybe other people may feel different but I don't. SO is a very professional specialty that needs professional people in it to run it properly, with me being a Former SO it takes a lot of responsibility to become a good SO. 

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

SO Lieutenant | Moderator | Gamemaster | Havoc AT PFC

On 12/20/2021 at 4:28 AM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App was rushed

-App is very Short

-Active sometimes

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

- Support.

Please put more effort into your app.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:28 PM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App was rushed

-App is very Short

-Active sometimes

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

• ICE locked this topic