Devils Junior Command Application

Devil Doc

Name: Devil

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589296216

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 month

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):

I believe I should be in Research Command because I have put forth the time and effort required to be in Command as an Enlisted.  Anytime a Junior needs help whether it be with a test, just a simple question, or advice, I’m always there to help them.  I’m also just a relatively chill guy.  I always keep calm in stressful situations thanks to being a Navy Corpsman.  I never lash out or abuse juniors; I always just try and help guide them to a “better path”.  I’ve also helped recruit quite a few new researchers to the branch.  Lastly, in terms of actual research I’ve done, I believe I’ve created some down right phenomenal and very notable test logs.  

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):  

First thing: experience.  I'm a Navy Corpsman, we gain loads of experience leading Marine Corps Infantry in terms of casualties and tacevac.  I’ve personally led mass casualty drills, organized real life training, along with loads of real world medical events.  How does this apply to being Research Command?  The topic doesn’t apply at all and I believe that's self-evident; however, leading is leading and there's no way around it.  I’ve learned great patience teaching Marines as well… they aren’t always the brightest in the bunch.  I’ve learned different teaching strategies.  I’ve learned how to manage large events with multiple working parts and have them run pretty well with minor bumps in the road.  

Secondly, I'm passionate about this branch and the people in it.  I very much want to see this branch succeed and increase in number.  It’s no question GENSEC has the most members.  I will be able to promote our branch and run trainings and events to coax others to join.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): 

Hosting activities.  Lots of them.  Joint tests, mass tests, etc.  Encouraging and mentoring juniors on how to write great logs and give them ideas and strategies to make good meaningful tests.   Along with that, promoting trainings for Thaum  and Hazmat certs, and promoting players to join our different sub branches.  Other than that, doing actual Research PT’s could also be beneficial.  This would just reinforce our SOP’s and include different tests as well. 

Edited by Devil Doc

6 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Being in [REDACTED] would allow me to easily do mass tests on pretty much anything.

No plus/minus support here but your personal testing permissions do not equate to mass test hosting permissions so you may want to reflect that in your answer

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

========================================================================
+ Support 

= Is On LOA.
_ (Everyone Has To Take An LOA Sometimes So This Is Irrelevant).

+Good Relationship With Enlisted.
_ (Helped Enlisted With Tests, Aswering Questions And His Trainee's Were Well Informed And Trained).

+Good Material as Enlisted And Knowledge On The SCP Universe.
_ (High Quality Foundation Documents And Test Logs).

+Massive Potential To Become a Great CMD.
_ (Is Very Mature And Well Mannered [When He Wants To Be XD], If Accepted I'm Sure He Would Fulfill With His CMD Duties And Responsibility's).

+Learns From His Mistakes And Is Always Looking Forward To Improving.
_
(We Are Humans We Make Mistakes, And Above All This Lad Doesn't Give Excuses For Them Instead He Tries To Learn From Them And Improve)

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support 

= Is On LOA.
_ (Everyone Has To Take An LOA Sometimes So This Is Irrelevant).

+Good Relationship With Enlisted.
_ (Helped Enlisted With Tests, Aswering Questions And His Trainee's Were Well Informed And Trained).

+Good Material as Enlisted And Knowledge On The SCP Universe.
_ (High Quality Foundation Documents And Test Logs).

+Massive Potential To Become a Great CMD.
_ (Is Very Mature And Well Mannered [When He Wants To Be XD], If Accepted I'm Sure He Would Fulfill With His CMD Duties And Responsibility's).

+Learns From His Mistakes And Is Always Looking Forward To Improving.
_
(We Are Humans We Make Mistakes, And Above All This Lad Doesn't Give Excuses For Them Instead He Tries To Learn From Them And Improve)

• 2 weeks later...