Buschs Security Officer Specialty Application

BUSCHY2

What is your ingame name?: Busch

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503925884

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I am not sure if there is a lot to improve on with SO at the moment. The things I would work on however is to do a lot of tryouts and SIMs with DT and Shock to improve their activity and to make sure they are well trained. For as long as I have been apart of this community I see people struggling to get on or deciding not to. Creating SIMs and hosting tryouts will encourage people to get on the job and perform to the best of their ability. Some people see getting on this server as an escape from the real world. If we force and pressure them to get on then they will only refuse to do so. I wish to encourage good behavior and strive to work with those that want to make a difference not only on the server but in themselves. Helping others is what its all about.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been apart of SO before as both a regular officer as well as the SD at one time. I have a lot of experience with working with Shock and DT before in the past and would love to do it again. Helping people is my passion and I believe with this position I can do the most good not only for Shock and DT but the server as a whole.

Why do you want this rank?: Because I love to help people. Being able to work with not only Naval but DT and Shock would allow me to try my best to help improve activity as well as to give those battalions something to do and actually want to get on the job. I will also strive to do my best to build people up and not tear them down. Encouraging those to do the best and be the best that they can be is what is most important to me and I believe with this role I can help make a difference.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Completely

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a Security Officer my purpose and duty would be to help train and prepare DT and Shock for whatever may come there way as well as to assist those battalions with whatever they need done so they can focus on more important tasks at hand. Creating a stable and pleasant work environment is also key. Obviously this isn't an actual job where you come to work and get paid. That's what's different between this and the real world. You have a choice to come onto the server. If we create an environment where people are disrespectful and rude towards one another then why would people want to get on? I would work especially hard to make sure that communication and teamwork is the most important tool to utilize. If we don't work together nothing will get done. If we don't push each other to be the best that we can be then no one improves. Working towards unification and teamwork is what I believe the most important goal of an SO is.

Further Comments: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for this again. I hope I can meet and exceed any expectations set before me. This post was edited after I got off work to put what I wanted to put in the first place. If this is not acceptable please inform me. Thank you.

Edited by BUSCHY2
Was at work and was rushed into making this.

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

-Support

-App Seems very Rushed

-The App is very Small

-Isn't giving us the full value of being an SO

-Isn't as Active

Side Note

I Don't think SO Needs Inactive people in their specialty, you are a nice guy but I don't think you have what it takes to be a SO. Now that's only my opinion, maybe other people may feel different but I don't. SO is a very professional specialty that needs professional people in it to run it properly, with me being a Former SO it takes a lot of responsibility to become a good SO.

Good Luck Mr. Busch

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

• Has been a Security Director before and a Rear Admiral
  • Professional while on the naval job.
  • Does his job well.
  • Knows the responsibilities of SO

I believe that Busch has what it takes to become an SO considering the fact that he was a Security Director before. Also, Busch is very respectful and professional within naval so I believe Busch is the right person to be an SO. 

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

4 hours ago, Sad Mario said:

+Support

• Does his job well.

I believe that Busch has what it takes to become an SO considering the fact that he was a Security Director before. Also, Busch is very respectful and professional within naval so I believe Busch is the right person to be an SO. 

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

7 hours ago, Sad Mario said:

+Support

• Does his job well.

SO Lieutenant

Gamemaster

+Support
Finally an app to a decent length!!!

On 12/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

• Does his job well.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App Seems very Rushed

-The App is very Small

-Isn't giving us the full value of being an SO

-Isn't as Active

Side Note

I Don't think SO Needs Inactive people in their specialty, you are a nice guy but I don't think you have what it takes to be a SO. Now that's only my opinion, maybe other people may feel different but I don't. SO is a very professional specialty that needs professional people in it to run it properly, with me being a Former SO it takes a lot of responsibility to become a good SO.

Good Luck Mr. Busch

I am +Support due to Him being at work and accidently posting this app it is good enough for the +Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/20/2021 at 12:04 PM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

• Does his job well.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

On 12/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

• Does his job well.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• ICE locked this topic