Catfishing for Nitro - RDM warn appeal- Denied

catfishing for nitro

Questions

Your In-game: Catfishing for Nitro

The admin's name in-game: Yobo (CERT overseet Yobo at time of warn)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image.png.8928342f60b3998daf68406a1110e5a6.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

Here is the footage that the warn is based off of: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/5um5SH-Z_dy3F/ZtY2TwIw8bO3?invite=cr-MSxvQnEsMzczNzk5ODcs.

- clip: Me and another car crashed, from my POV it appeared his fault (although from his POV it appears as my fault). I honked my horn at him in reaction to what I thought was him hitting me. He then continues to turn into, and ram into me. 

- not shown in clip: I then got out of my car and shot him because he was breaking RP by car minging into me

I don't thing either of us really did the right thing, however I think that it can be understood that as far as I knew in the clip, I was shooting at somebody I saw to be randomly car minging. Although he did have a reason to do so, it still broke the rules to just ram into an FBI car and I shot him like many people do when somebody is actively car minging them. Although when pieced all together, it makes sense from either side. He gets hit by me, gets mad and rams into me. I get hit, get hit again intentionally, and fire. I think this is more of a misunderstanding between us then it is either person not knowing or actively trying to break the rules. Its like when ping leads two people to see two different things; this was not really anybody's fault other than perspective.  

Any extra information: I also think a 900 second jail time is a bit much for one case of RDM

Edited by catfishing for nitro

Not sus

- Support
To start this off I consulted with @00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00(Senior Admin) regarding this situation.

We both agreed that going around the bend you collided with each other, you honked your horn whilst "Phantom" got T Boned.
From what I was told there was
situations where you have both collided previously so.. Phantom then retaliated and pushed you onto the path. 
You then decided to take matters into your own hands and shoot this "Minge" instead of reporting it to staff. It was an invalid call of code red and should become a police chase not a shootout.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/5umavLrn31rHz/krrrbfuvielc?invite=cr-MSxtVW0sMzczNzk5ODcs

I jailed you for 900 seconds as I looked at your warns.
You had around 9 warns related to RDM so I issued you a longer jail as one with that many RDM warns should really know when to shoot and when to call staff.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

Someone hitting your car is not a reason to kill them. Pull them over.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support
-Sorry but next time record it and make a report for copbaiting 
-You need to stop taking things into your own hands such as prop blocking RDMers at night, I get you only want to help but breaking the rules in the process isn't the way to go. Apply for staff if you'd truly like to help 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support
Clear evidence From Yobo for the RDM
Also as a government you should of just pulled him over or called staff
Also you are not high command so you may not code red a vehicle

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 12/20/2021 at 2:06 AM, ICE said:

-Support
Clear evidence From Yobo for the RDM
Also as a government you should of just pulled him over or called staff
Also you are not high command so you may not code red a vehicle

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

The evidence shows you shooting him for hitting your car, which is not a valid reason.

Yeah sorry dude, just can't. I mean yes it was a mistake maybe on your part, but wait a while to get this appealed. 

-Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018