Abrams 48h

Abrams

Title: Abrams State
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:627737781

Reason for Resignation: I am apart of too many departments and with that and spending time with my friends I am becoming a less active person and would like more time to focus on other things

Thanks Trooper LT @Recs for training me and guiding me through state and being a dear friend. I hope that I can continue talking to you and thanks for being a great mentor
I enjoyed my time as state it was a very interesting experience to say the least and might come back in the future.

Alright man, I will miss you. I always thought we were battle buddies we both joined state around the same time and we vibed like for awhile. Its understandable that you want to try something new and I wish you good luck. o7

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

This has been denied by State High Command 

This is due to the fact you are not in State Police before this 48hrs, as you were removed for failure to attend a Role-Call State Meeting without a Valid Excuse 

State High Command will discuss this more and will get back to you. 

Signed by: State Police Lieutenant Colonel Cammy 1K17 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

14 hours ago, Cammy said:

This has been denied by State High Command 

This is due to the fact you are not in State Police before this 48hrs, as you were removed for failure to attend a Role-Call State Meeting without a Valid Excuse 

State High Command will discuss this more and will get back to you. 

Signed by: State Police Lieutenant Colonel Cammy 1K17 

Denied?

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

13 hours ago, King said:

Denied?

It's not retirement. He was removed before this post. As in he isn't retired, he's a ex Trooper 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018