IC CSA SFC 6924 Wraith IC LT app

Wraith

Current rank: SFC

When were you last promoted?: Four days ago.

Have to ever been striked in IC: how many warnings do you have, and if you have some, how have you changed since?: No.

How active will you be? Be honest: I am highly active on IC as an NCO. This will never change, however, seeing that I quite enjoy IC.  

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: I do not hold a specialty but if I did, it would be Demo.

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: Yes.

Why do you want to be an IC 2LT: We always need room to prosper. Why do I want to be 2LT? I feel like it is time for me to take on this responsibility. 

Why should you be trusted to become an IC  2LT: I have no strikes, I don't minge, and I have proven myself to VCMDR Sev on multiple occasions and I will continue to prove myself time and time again.

do you understand that receiving a strike will get you demoted from 2LT: Yes. 

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an 2LT: Coverage over early morning/late night lower enlisted ICs who decide to hop on. 

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
-Extremely Active
-Deticated to the branch
-Great Leadership roles
-Extremely kind and chill person

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Accepted 

Speak to a VCMDR

For your training     

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster