IC SSS SFC 3411 Jump IC LT app

Jump

Current rank: SFC

When were you last promoted?: 12/19/21 12:44 AM

Have to ever been striked in IC: how many warnings do you have, and if you have some, how have you changed since?: None

How active will you be? Be honest: Once to twice a day but its usually as soon as I get on to whenever I decided to go to bed 

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: Scout Sniper Senior

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: Yes

Why do you want to be an IC 2LT: I would like to be able to set an example for IC that we are a power to be reckoned with in terms of both activity and training. I would love to show the future NCO's and IC what we are all about and keep up a level of standard that people in other regiments can appreciate.  I would also like to run more trainings and sims for everyone in IC to the point that everyone can always be learning  something that can be beneficial in both IC and other regiments.

Why should you be trusted to become an IC  2LT:I have proven to take IC and Imperial RP serious and also have proven that I am active. I have shown that I can listen and learn and reflect the knowledge I do learn onto others in IC. I also promise that no matter what I will stick / look after my brothers in IC either on or off ship no matter what. 

do you understand that receiving a strike will get you demoted from 2LT: Yes and I whole heartedly accept each consequence of my actions. 

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an 2LT: I would bring my activity level and try to encourage others to do the same. I would also bring my level of training in IC into account and uphold what has been passed onto me and then pass it onto the others that will come after me. I will uphold a level of professionalism that will make IC and commanding officers proud. 

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
-Extremely Active
-Deticated to the branch
-Great Leadership roles
-Extremely kind and chill person

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Accepted 

Speak to a VCMDR

For your training     

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster