Will the old map ever come back?

Bird

I'm going to be honest and say I hate this map. It feels less fun to play on and harder to drive on. Also there are only 3 places where people base while on the old map you would almost see every area have bases. Also outskirt chases are now not fun cause of how small it is. Does anyone else feel this way? 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

This is true, in the spawn city there are tons of buildings but maybe 2 places to base? The industrial district is also quite large but the base spots are nothing new from the last map and there aren’t very many. On the outskirts there is a big house with a redundant interior overall the map is quite a letdown from what we were told :/

I agree, but I think it’s safe to say that the old map will probably not come back, at least any time soon. We will probably see an entirely new map before Rockford comes back again... IF Rockford comes back again

• Like 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

Im conflicted. I dislike the new map but honestly Rockford felt kindda dated and overused. The old map is like watching the same old movie for the 10,000th time. I think they should get an updated version of Rockford or even try the Flordia_RP_V2 map which is very hug, pretty, and performance friendly. Rockford will always be a piece of me that I'll always cherish but I don't think the old Rockford map is the future .

Since day 1 people have complained about new map. It is a cool map, but for RP reasons it sucks.

Also, it is harder to drive, but I whip that Supra around with ease. Just gotta get used to it

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss