Joshua's farewell (OS / E11 / RRH resignation)

J0s4U8

Thanks for the great time everyone!

unfortunately it is time for me to resign from SCPRP to focus on collage work and other studies.

"Dont cry because its over, cry because it happened"

Thanks for the laughs and being there for me to talk to all of you  i hope to return one day and play again but i have to let my education take the lead 

now onto the most notable people who was with me on my journey and they all deserve it.

The Most Notable People:

Loaf - thanks for beliving in me and helping me get into command i appreciate it greatly and i am proud to call you HCMD of maint.

Spy - with how hard you work you deserve HCMD and also thanks for being there to talk to and help train me in maint.

Biggie - biggie you was like a guide to me even if you was always 1 rank above me XD but you are funny and keep up the good work.

Jack (AHOME) - i will always remember the time you took us to yellow warehouse to build a theme park.

Hoovy - we may not have spoken for long but you have inspired me to achieve my goals in real life with how supportive and understanding you are .

LoWang - you were there for my first steps into the server and i appreciate it greatly

One - the leader of the funny people in E11 made me laugh during our little surface exploration with our marksmen and spotter duo.

Shinspin - shin helped me become CS and congrats on foreman man you deserve it

Thank you all and i hope to see you all again in the future!

dont forget to stay safe

uwu

Edited by J0s4U8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.