2. SteamID : STEAM_0:0:421018708

3. Rank:  EXM

4. Time on server: 503 hours spending since i bought the game   

5. Total strikes ever received:0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 1  

7. Who gave you permission to apply: infinity boot , kruz and rowphin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): 

Every day i see when i hop into the gen sec job i see that we always lack of healers all the time and specially combat healer so i will pick the field medic to fill that spot but i always see that the field medic lack of fire power in another way i feel like ACM is the perfect unit to be becuz is near on LCZ and he have the weaponds that i will need to defend the foundation and my comrads on dblock and i do have experience been a combat medic on E-11 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? Check on the MTF and follows the A1's Orders or not the CPL if he survives i will patch up imediatly for it is my duty to defend site as a combatant and keep healing the rest of the people arround

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

You need to remember who gave you permission. Also Baeto isn't command yet so I wouldn't go asking him just yet. People who you can ask:

- Biggie Cheese
- new rowphin
- Infinity Boot
- Kruzchev
- Dustin
- Consario 
- Nefario and Zack (you prolly shouldn't ask them since they are HCMD)

+/- Support until you fix, everything else is pretty solid 👍

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

2 hours ago, new rowphin said:

You need to remember who gave you permission. Also Baeto isn't command yet so I wouldn't go asking him just yet. People who you can ask:

- Biggie Cheese
- new rowphin
- Infinity Boot
- Kruzchev
- Dustin
- Consario 

i remenber there was a medic hight comand that i ask him to train me for field medic and baeto was there but i cant remenber at all who was it a will ask baeto if he remenber

2 hours ago, new rowphin said:

- Biggie Cheese
- new rowphin
- Infinity Boot
- Kruzchev
- Dustin
- Consario 

i think it was infinity boot

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-Support 

Never really seen you on the server at all

On 12/17/2021 at 6:40 AM, Chineseman said:

Check on the MTF and follows the A1's Orders or not the CPL if he survives i will patch up imediatly for it is my duty to defend site as a combatant and help the captain on fending off the GOI

As an ACM you are to prioritize healing as the SOP says

Your application kinda implies you're just doing it to be medical support in D block while still being able to do Gensec duties

Never really had to do -support on a sub branch application before but here we are

IMG_20211219_191708.jpg

21 hours ago, GilWinterwood said:

+Support very cool and epic and poggers and has epic pvp minemen skills 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 4 weeks later...

Denied.

Advanced Combat Medic (ACM) has been reworked into Combat Care Unit. For this new job, you will need to be a Experienced Medic+ and get trained for it. Re-applying is not needed.  

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• Adam. locked this topic