Burner's Final Goodbye from the Community.

Burner

Been here for Almost 2 years. Been ups and downs. I came back for about a month, but due to personal issues that I must take care of I have to leave community most likely permanently. I won't be able to get on the servers anymore and I hope the community does great and all the friends I've made do great.

Zeeptin: Great Community man. Hope you have a great life and keep up the hard work.

Jimmy James: You are a great dude man. Goodjob on Manager man. I'll miss  you dude.

Drippy: Good stuff on Head of Staff. You deserved it.

@Phil Sadly this is the actual goodbye. No more pit spots for me anymore. 

@Waifu MewyNo more RDMing me sadly. Nice that we finally got along

@TacticalYou'll take Jimmy's job sooner than later. Don't go 150mph again please.

PoliceRP: I know I left with a bad rep, but i love you all. I hope you can forgive me for all the b.s. I hope you all do well. Much love.

ImperialRP: Only a month on, but you gave me a great time. I'll miss y'all.

SCPRP: CI was baller to play on. Really got me into SCP lore and stuff. 

I hope you guys have a great life. Gaminglight for life.

• Sad 2

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

I'll miss all you dearly. I'm sorry Dad is finally leaving y'all.

• Sad 2

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

17 minutes ago, Vader said:

o7 broski ❤

Love ya lil dude. Auf Wiedersehen

• Gaminglight Love 1

damn burner not even gonna mention me

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

31 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

damn burner not even gonna mention me

If I tagged everyone that meant something to me I'd be still writing this dawg.

you better be still writing it

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Waifu Mewy said:

i hope all is good and you return one day my self is taking a break from gmod id said be quitting but i have a feeling im going to  be back one day 

I won't be sadly. Definitely not back to this community. Recent and continued reasons have proved my leave was correct choice