Ripboss' Aviation Officer Application

Mayluron

What is your ingame name?: Milwaukee

What is your steamID: STEAM_0:1:155847241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What Specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Proteus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can help better the Starpilots' flying and help teach them how to enter and exit the ISD without crashing so much. It's all about time and effort.

Should you be trusted with this position?: Honestly this answer depends on your decision, but since you are asking me yes, yes you can trust me with this position.

Why do you want this rank?: To not only improve the Imperial navy to the best of my ability to improve myself as a person, and to show and to prove to myself that I am capable of handeling a postion as important as an Imperial Aviation Officer. As Master Oogway once said "Maybe a Peach tree can defeat your greatest of enemies/chellenges if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it... You just need to believe." (Master Oogway) I paraphrased that quote obviously.

Do you understand that if you recieve a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand that if I recieve even one strike I will be removed of this rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The sole purpose of an aviation officer is to be in charge of all ships leaving and entering the ISD, they also help SF command manage the battalion and make sure that all protocols are being followed.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+support

For the part where he says what is the purpose of the assigned branch, many people forget to assist SF command manage the battalion so thanks for knowing that ❤️

+active

+seems like a nice guy

+good app

+MASTER OOGWAY

+knows whats asked from him

+and GL!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+/- Support

-Be more professional 

-You don't show much dedication in naval so why should they let u have AO ?

-Could work on listening to higher ups and not coming across as rude as you do seem like a nice guy.

-Short App

-Your a nice guy

-Activity is good enough

-Funny and a nice person to be around 

In my opinion the bads out weigh the goods, but overall i feel u could be a good person in AO if u worked on yourself in naval a bit more. Good luck!

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

On 12/20/2021 at 8:14 AM, Steeley said:

+/- Support

-Be more professional 

-Could work on listening to higher ups and not coming across as rude as you do seem like a nice guy.

-Short App

-Your a nice guy

-Activity is good enough

In my opinion the bads out weigh the goods, but overall i feel u could be a good person in AO if u worked on yourself in naval a bit more. Good luck!

-You're a nice and funny guy Milwauke but as Steeley said, you should be more professional and listen to your higher ups better. If you improve on the bads that steeley listed then I think you would become a great naval and an AO eventaully.
-Good Luck Milwauke!

SO Lieutenant | Moderator | Gamemaster | Havoc AT PFC

On 12/20/2021 at 2:14 PM, Steeley said:

+/- Support

-Be more professional 

-Short App

-Your a nice guy

-Activity is good enough

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, Steeley said:

+/- Support

-Be more professional 

-Short App

-Your a nice guy

-Activity is good enough

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/20/2021 at 6:14 AM, Steeley said:

+/- Support

-Be more professional 

-Short App

-Your a nice guy

-Activity is good enough

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

• 2 weeks later...