Sukenon's Aviation Officer Application

Burner

What is your ingame name?: Sukenon

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:112547487

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Proteus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I have experience in the Aviation field. I have been SF on the server before and on other servers. I am skilled in flying and have experience flying with LFS and other systems. I have the experience in overseeing people IRL and in game. I was Low Command in 3 branches in PoliceRP before I resigned and think my experience there will benefit this area as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have prior experience in the community as Low Command. I have been a superior member when it comes to the dedication and keeper of rules and regulations within a given field. I believe my knowledge and quick adapting skills are going to be a benefit to myself and others. I think my time I've committed to the Naval branch already has proven my dedication.

Why do you want this rank?: To be apart of the aviation field and to overlook its future. I was going to try and be SF for second life, but then got told if I did that I'd lose the opportunity to be an AO. I rather be an AO and be a piece in the cog of betterment of the aviation branch then just be another grunt.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee all aviation procedures, missions, and branches. To make sure all protocol are being met. To benefit the ISD's aviation branch in an overseer position almost. We as AOs are the backbone of the Aviation branch. Making sure all is done to the Imperial's Standard. 

Edited by Burner
Forgot to add Proteus as permission

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

-Shows great responsibility

-Knows what he is doing

-has experience in this field 

-Is willing to help anyone with anything 

-Very Active

-Shows improvements  

Side Note

Mr. Sukenon you've shown me and other naval that you are a very hard working man, with the intentions of becoming a great AO/Naval. Now as you've heard before I am a former AO myself and I think that you would possibly be great for AO so keep up the good work and you'll do well in Naval. Good job Mr. Sukenon!

Good Luck Mr. Sukenon

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

4 minutes ago, KitChan said:

+Support

-Shows great responsibility

-Knows what he is doing

-has experience in this field 

-Is willing to help anyone with anything 

-Very Active

-Shows improvements  

Side Note

Mr. Sukenon you've shown me and other naval that you are a very hard working man, with the intentions of becoming a great AO/Naval. Now as you've heard before I am a former AO myself and I think that you would possibly be great for AO so keep up the good work and you'll do well in Naval. Good job Mr. Sukenon!

Good Luck Mr. Sukenon

• Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ support 

-amazing activity 

-very serious and professional 

-nice guy

-knows whats expected of him

-never seen him slip up 

-all round a good naval 

overall i would happily have you join AO and help out SF alongside me in improving SF, good luck. 

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat