IC DME SFC 1987 Scooty IC Officer Application

Scooty

IC DME SFC 1987 Scooty IC Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Scooty fit for Officer/2LT

Current rank: SFC

When were you last promoted?: 12-15-2021

Have to ever been striked in IC: how many warnings do you have, and if you have some, how have you changed since?: I currently have 0 strikes and 0 warns across all GL servers

How active will you be? Be honest: I will be active just about every single day

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: Demolition

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: Yes

Why do you want to be an IC 2LT: I myself would like to become a 2LT so that I can bring more Sims and activity to the branch during off/late hours. There currently isn't that many active Officers in IC, so I would love to be one of the people to bring IC back to its former glory and help train NCO's on how to maintain the branch and keep everything in a running order.

Why should you be trusted to become an IC  2LT: I believe that I should be entrusted with the rank of 2LT because I have proven myself to not only be extremely active on the server but to also to be great at showing leadership, even under stressful situations. I feel as though adding me to the officers of IC will be a massive + for not only SIM and Trainings but also for a positive attitude because I always strive to strengthen branch relations between all battalions, regardless of who they are. I believe bringing me to the rank of officer will heavily benefit IC's future for the lower enlisted and NCO's

do you understand that receiving a strike will get you demoted from 2LT: Yes, understood

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an 2LT: If I am to become a 2LT, you could expect almost double the amount of sims and training sessions to keep all of our enlisted ncos and even other officers well honed and sharpened on their combat skills, and leadership/future leadership roles. I also introduce a friendly face that the server has come to know, often times I find myself walking up to people I have never even met and just saying Hi or asking how their day is just to give them a small spark of happiness/joy to let them know that people are positive in this community. Aside from all of that the man thing I bring to the table is Officer activity so that new PVT's and NCOS have something to look forward to (Promotions, knowing they are being observed and that their hard work is not in vein, Etc..)

Thanks for taking the time to review - Scooty/Scotty/Scooter... you get the point XD

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+Support 
I don't play in Imperial but I know him from SCPRP.  
He proved himself very capable and dedicated on that server and has so far proven himself to be capable and dedicated to GL. I think he would make a great pick for Officer.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Accepted 

Speak to a VCMDR

For your training                                                                  

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Snarlax locked, unlocked and locked this topic