Ban appeal- Denied

Smokie

1. Steam Name:Smoke  

2. Ingame Name: JM Smokie

3. SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Toesandfingers/

4. Ban Length: one week

5. Admin that Banned you: console

6. Reason for Ban: Racism 

7. Dispute: I was testing my binds and I had a bind that was made for darkdarkrp that I thought I changed it the bind was included with an afk name and a no word that got me banned the word wasn't meant for any toxic|bullying|Mocking to the rules I simply just ran into an accident and requesting a unban this won't happen again you have my word

3 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

If you were looking for a racist-friendly ImperialRP server where loudly spouting racial slurs and hurting other people is the norm, you came to the wrong place.

Man. You can't just come to a server and say a racial slur without getting away with it. Thats just not how it works.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Yo my man hit da wrong bind. 

Free this dude. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

1 hour ago, Coconut Boy said:

Man. You can't just come to a server and say a racial slur without getting away with it. Thats just not how it works.

Why cant yall just accept i hit a wrong bind like what the hell is wrong with yall

10 hours ago, Darby said:

- Support.

Mate. 
You did this in SCPRP yesterday. Honestly would have thought you would have gone through your binds.

i posted it in wrong section get fax right. also i accidently posted another one and its this so ignore this one and actually put your life and waste in my scprp one.

Edited by Smokie
  • Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, Smokie said:

Why cant yall just accept i hit a wrong bind like what the hell is wrong with yall

Why do you have a racial slur bind in the first place? That is the worst bind to have.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

6 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

If you were looking for a racist-friendly ImperialRP server where loudly spouting racial slurs and hurting other people is the norm, you came to the wrong place.

accident or not you still said/typed it, dont have binds that are openly offensive or racist.

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

9 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

I would recommend that maybe you should watch what you say on servers like this  

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/16/2021 at 10:36 AM, M A N D O said:

- Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |