Adding Army and Naval Rank structure back onto Spawn Area walls [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

M A N D O

I strongly feel that, for new troopers unfamiliar with Army and Navy ranks, the rank structure should be posted on the Spawn Area walls like it used to be.

Many are confused about the conversion from, for example, SF ranks or Naval ranks to Army rank, and I think this would be a helpful reference to have on the server.

Thanks for your consideration!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

+Support!
I've heard many people being confused about the navy/army ranks and don't really know what ranks are equivalent to from army to navy or army to SF ect. I think this would be a great additions to new people or people that are playing every day.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!
I've heard many people being confused about the navy/army ranks and don't really know what ranks are equivalent to from army to navy or army to SF ect. I think this would be a great additions to new people or people that are playing every day.

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

12 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

omg yes!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

Yo there’s this cool link I found. It’s like in every battalions documents channel. https://sites.google.com/view/imperialrp-rosters/home 

You should check it out! It’s super cool and has every rank on it and you can just like look at it. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 12/15/2021 at 6:37 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

On 12/15/2021 at 7:37 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

+Support!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/15/2021 at 1:37 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

+Support!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/15/2021 at 11:37 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+Support!

Being a former RG this was incredibly useful instead of going back to the RG document every time to see what the rank equivalences were. I imagine it was just as helpful to DT. Especially due to new players not having access to forums or battalion documents.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

+Support!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

On 12/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

SO Lieutenant Pickle Moderator Gamemaster Havoc AT SPC

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png

• 2 weeks later...