Does Ravix deserve to be a trial moderator  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ravix deserve to be a trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ravix

What is your steam name?: Ravix

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:2882879595

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes, I have been staff on multiple servers, but it has been a few months since I was last staff, but AOTR (Age of the Republic) Mod, and Reborn JVS, AIT (Admin in Training)

What date did you start playing on the community?: 12/5/2021

What date did you make your forums account: 12/6/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Darth Rank

How many warns do you have on the server?: None.

Have you donated?: Yes.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes. 

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I want to say that I deserve this rank because I want to continue to make Gaming Light an even more amazing community. When I first joined I have never come across any staff who was abusive or condescending towards me. Which makes me think the staff is well trained and well balanced. This is perfect were I come in I stay balanced between any type of situation, even when it may involve fellow battalion members or friends. I will always be patient and listen to both sides of a story. If one is completely in the wrong I will punish in level that means necessary but also try to understand what made that person come to such actions.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  When I bring him/her to a sit I will attempt to calmly reach out to the person and try to understand why they are they way they are at this time. If they do continue to swear and not comply with compromise I will have to gag and then explain the reasons of why he is now gaged. From there I will explain that he will be given a formal warning, and a 5 day ban. If he wants to actually play in this server he can come back after the ban is life  and be sure to read the rules and regulations before crossing the training line. 

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

-/+Support

-Side

-he's new to our server 

-I don't think he knows how we fully operate 

-We don't have full trust yet 

+side

-He knows what he is talking about

-staff on other servers

Side Note

Since you are new to the server I do not know if I can fully trust you yet, but from seeing how other people feel about you, I could agree that you may be a good staff member on this server. But do keep in mind Trust plays a big part in being staff on Gaming Light, and if we can't find trust then we can't have you, which like I have said from seeing how others react to you, you don't seem bad so try to get some more hours in and try to build up your relationship with others on this server. But I do not have a choice yet on if you should or should not be staff on our server, but that can always change.

I Have Chosen that I Agree with you becoming a Trial Mod!!

Good Luck Mr. Ravix

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-he's new to our server 

+side

-staff on other servers

Side Note

Since you are new to the server I do not know if I can fully trust you yet, but from seeing how other people feel about you, I could agree that you may be a good staff member on this server. But do keep in mind Trust plays a big part in being staff on Gaming Light, and if we can't find trust then we can't have you, which like I have said from seeing how others react to you, you don't seem bad so try to get some more hours in and try to build up your relationship with others on this server. But I do not have a choice yet on if you should or should not be staff on our server, but that can always change.

Good Luck Mr. Ravix

Petty Officer Rakey, Medical Rescue Squadron, Game Master.

13 hours ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-he's new to our server 

+side

-staff on other servers

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Ravix

On 12/15/2021 at 6:17 PM, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-he's new to our server 

+side

-staff on other servers

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Ravix

TSO SubLT Pickle | Trial-Moderator | Gamemaster

On 12/15/2021 at 5:46 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support

-Active

-Mature 

-responsible person

-would make a great Trial Mod

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Head of Staff
On 12/15/2021 at 4:46 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support

-Active

-Mature 

-responsible person

-would make a great Trial Mod

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff