Dustn's RRH Engineer app

8Dustin

In Game Name: Dustin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556717569 (Old Id: STEAM_0:1:169500625)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Medical Manager, HMR, DHFTO, E-11 RCT, & CI RCT

How many Warns do you have?   Zero   ([GL]LFA4 is the old account)

image.thumb.png.382c79912562c4181228d76086581bbb.png

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/STEAM_0:1:169500625

image.thumb.png.2738628de5544dc6ac41aa87d94d3e6c.png

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/STEAM_0:1:556717569

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team?

Why do I want to join one of the most fun groups on the server? Personally, I enjoyed every moment of being part of the O5 staff (OM5 & OL4) and being able to get back on the server and finally reposition myself back where I left off is a goal of mine.

Why should we accept you? 

Well, I'm hoping to be accepted on experience, activity, and dedication. Again, I've been in the staff since Nov. 2020 and been through multiple O5 members; each with specific goals and expectations (While not receiving any complaints). On my last application, I received a -support for not being visible/active, so I gave it a few months and worked on that flaw; now I'm more active and playing a supportive role in medical. Dedication wise, I've been the head of medical research since the previous HMR left the server (Peters/OM3), and I don't plan on leaving until the next person is set and MR is in good standing. Lastly, a main focus of mine is realism without the desert, I'm here to give others on the server an enjoyable experience and a part of that is realism, so being an EKG technician diffidently helps when deciding certain factors.

Now an application usually has stated flaws and I can admit that because of college, I'm more active around the 5pm Est to early mornings (server restart), but I believe that shows dedication to medical and the foundation due to lack of foundation personnel during those times.

Thanks for your consideration

-Dustin

(OM application) 

(Last RRH application) 

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

+support, I feel Dustin would be best fit for this position he is hard working and creative, as well as being an actual medical student.

I said it before and I will say it again, couldn't have said it better myself.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

1 hour ago, ZJ said:

+support, I feel Dustin would be best fit for this position he is hard working and creative, as well as being an actual medical student.

Dustin is a chad. Even if the app is on the short side of things, Dustin deserves the SF none the less. On medical side of things, he has done alot for the branch and I continue to see this in his upcoming medical projects. 

Good luck Dustin!

~ Juliet 13

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

2 hours ago, ZJ said:

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 12/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, new rowphin said:

Dustin is a chad. Even if the app is on the short side of things, Dustin deserves the SF none the less. On medical side of things, he has done alot for the branch and I continue to see this in his upcoming medical projects. 

Good luck Dustin!

~ Juliet 13

+SUPPORT

On 12/15/2021 at 11:36 AM, ZJ said:

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 2:36 PM, ZJ said:

Hes an amazing person and I hope to see him apart of the squad really fixed the Activity by the way 🙂

-Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 12/15/2021 at 2:36 PM, ZJ said:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic