1. 1. Should i become CAO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Steeley

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:595961750

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lt.Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the relation between Naval and SF/pilots more than I already have, I can help support SF and its regiment in a way normal AO can't. I don't see many AOs so I feel I could  improve relations and making sure the troopers in SF are being heard by naval. Also I can help out people in the reg if they are struggling to cope with anything or have problems that need solving. Recruitment is also a big part that I could play, as I am active mostly every second I am free I will be able to host mass amounts of tryouts that will obviously help the reg grow significantly So I would make it my job to make sure the regiment prospers and stays on track to the glory it should be living up to. I have already built quite a good relationship with most SF so I feel that they trust me now to be responsible and make sure their reg is prospering while I oversee it, Seeing as I already have a good relationship with all ranks of pilots within SF I feel that I could do so much more as a CAO than I can do as an AO, for example I could have more control and responsibility to help the people within SF, I could also encourage activity as I would have a higher promotion limit and would be able to promote people to higher ranks for going above and beyond. Overall I feel that if I was made the CAO I could do so much more and help out so much more within SF. I can also help improve the reputation of SF as I feel at the moment we don’t have an amazing reputation for being professional.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because I have 0 warnings in naval and have never been told off for mingey/inappropriate behaviour, I am active and will be able to fulfil my role as an CAO so you don't have to worry about me being inactive. I also feel I have built a very good relationship with the people in SF and have gained their respect from integrating with them, so they might not feel as though I just barged into their regiment and started to take control . I also have had no previous major problems within regiments and with admins/staff so that also shows how I am here to be serious and make sure everyone enjoys their time here in naval or in general. Overall I feel like I can be trusted with the rank as I have shown I am here to help SF and make sure they are the amazing regiment they should be. I also have the prior experience of being an active AO and feel that this shows that I can be trusted to be active and actually help SF in the best ways possible. I also already oversee a squadron and promote/remove people along with the lead, this shows that I can work along side officers in SF to keep people active and helping. Also my activity is probably one of my strongest points, I can be trusted with this position as I’m doing atleast 1-3 SF tryouts a day along with SIMs and events/missions with them, this has helped me build an amazing relationship with a lot of SF so you won’t need to worry about me causing any problems with any of them or being inactive.

Why do you want this rank?: To help with SF as I like the regiment and want to make sure they are doing well and prospering. Also to make sure all new (and old) members of the reg feel welcome and heard within the reg/community, so this would involve answering questions, helping people with problems, sorting out issues within the reg, making sure people are conforming to the correct standards and if they aren't making sure they don't go unnoticed. Overall to make sure the experience within the reg is as fun and enjoyable as possible. Also i want this rank as I feel that as a normal AO I can't help as much as I want to, so if I was a CAO I would be able to help out SF immensely.  

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee the entire regiment as a naval, I also need to make sure the SF pilots are following all rules, make sure they aren't minging or causing problems and most importantly to make sure they are having fun. CAO is also in charge of all Aircrafts leaving/entering the ISD, they also help SF command with leading the regiment making sure all pilots are reaching/exceeding the expectations.

Edited by Steeley

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+Support

-Very Active

-Is willing to give a lot for his Battalion

-Knows a lot about SF 

-Shows that he is worthy 

-Very Professional when he needs to be

-Works with his assigned battalion

Side Note

I think that you would be a good fit for CAO, but you do got to remember that it is a lot of hard work. A big comes with a lot of responsibility, and that brings respect. You show me a lot of work that I think is really good, for someone that gets on here and there. Keep up the good work Mr. Steeley

Good Luck Mr. Steeley

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

19 minutes ago, KitChan said:

+Support

-Very Active

-Knows a lot about SF 

-Shows that he is worthy 

Side Note

I think that you would be a good fit for CAO, but you do got to remember that it is a lot of hard work. A big comes with a lot of responsibility, and that brings respect. You show me a lot of work that I think is really good, for someone that gets on here and there. Keep up the good work Mr. Steeley

Good Luck Mr. Steeley

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

17 hours ago, KitChan said:

+Support

-Very Active

-Knows a lot about SF 

-Shows that he is worthy 

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Steeley

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED!!!

Congratulations! Please speak to Admiral Pigeon for your training.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)