Ban appeal

Smokie

I would like to say +Support but before I do, I'd like it if someone is able to uncover the chat logs of the bind.

The reason I say +support is because if I remember correctly, there's been cases like this before where people hit some form of bind that says something against the MOTD, But still get unbanned.

But until I find the chat logs of the bind, I have no real stance on this.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support 

Not ever server has the same rules as us and some are less emphasized on not using slurs. As such this shouldn't be treated to harshly except that it is made very clear to REMOVE all binds in the future. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

2 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

I would like to say +Support but before I do, I'd like it if someone is able to uncover the chat logs of the bind.

The reason I say +support is because there's been cases like this before where people hit some form of bind that says something against the MOTD, But still get unbanned.

But until I find the chat logs of the bind, I have no real stance on this.

i understand i do not currently have proof of my action but maybe a admin can uncover the log

-Support 

Why would you even have a bind like this? In my opinion, you should stay banned and use this as A learning experience to be careful what binds you have before you play on other servers which may have stricter rules compared to others. You should also probably unbind that bind.

image.png.8c382e24cba7a19e5a1005f081467f5f.png

Edited by Adam.

7 minutes ago, Adam. said:

-Support 

Why would you even have a bind like this? In my opinion, you should stay banned and use this as A learning experience to be careful what binds you have before you play on other servers which may have stricter rules compared to others. You should also probably unbind that bind.

The bind was use on a racist server that i played so i had a bind for that maybe had least if this gets accepted i dont get unbanned but just lift it to 2 days

-support 

Don't use racist binds, it's that simple. 

Comes from a racist server? Use a normal bind, are they going to ban you for not being racist or something?

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

-Support 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

-Support 

yea the ban is 100% justified, and just saying just because a server allows slurs like that doesn't mean you have to do it

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+support

theres a lot of different servers with different rules

its not uncommon for people to accidentally press a bind

it just happened that this one was a racist one

simple mistake i know for sure he didn’t mean to do

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

-Support

Intentional or not, you still did the funny, it's only a week long ban, just wait it out.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

7 hours ago, Domo775 said:

+support

theres a lot of different servers with different rules

its not uncommon for people to accidentally press a bind

it just happened that this one was a racist one

simple mistake i know for sure he didn’t mean to do

thank you for understanding

On 12/15/2021 at 8:53 AM, Smokie said:

Steam Name:  Smoke

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Toesandfingers/

Ingame Name: JM Smokie

Ban Length:  One week

Admin that Banned you: Console 

Reason for Ban: Racism  

Dispute: I had a old bind in darkrp for AFK and i pressed it as so i thought the bind was removed but it wasn't and now I'm banned for a whole week 😕

+ support 
There is literally another post of a guy that got banned for having a bind that says /advert Terror N***a from a darkrp server and he was accepted
if this wont be accepted it would really be ridiculous. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

- Huge Support

Chat logs were provided and you had a bind that was literally AFK N*****, why the fuck would you even have a bind like that..?

And don’t say that it’s from a racist server, I literally do not care, you still had that bind for literally no reason

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 12/15/2021 at 9:40 PM, Adam. said:

-Support 

How can you do this twice? It feels like its intentional at this point.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+/- Support

- Rules are rules and you broke them
- Should have removed this bind when you joined the server

- Some servers have different rules and it just so happens GamingLight doesn't appreciate the N word
- I've seen this happen before and it could be an honest mistake

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

23 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+ support 
There is literally another post of a guy that got banned for having a bind that says /advert Terror N***a from a darkrp server and he was accepted
if this wont be accepted it would really be ridiculous. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"