In Game Name: chineseman131

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:421018708

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:

GENS SEC MSGT

E-11 MSGT ,CE,RCM, MRK

MEDIC EXM and RFM

D5 RCT 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

image.thumb.png.09dc762178895195373f40226f634dcf.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

To protec all the 05 council and the foundation administration and i feel like i have the skills to join the RRH unit becuz my main area is more of healing or fix people on combat and that is requiere a lot when is coming from RRH the elites from elites and i also want to become a RRH to be equipped with better equipment is case most all the case from GOI raiding and most SCP breach .

Why should we accept you: 

The reason that i want to join the RRH is to secure all the foundation with my brothers in arms and make sure to recontain the scps and eliminate all the CI that they wants to frees the D-class as we conducting experiment . I have experience on combat and healing to the comrads on the field  and i have on E-11 the RCU and the COMBAT ENGINEER experiences ,i have can hold my self in combat the cover the team and make sure the are safe and i can hold on the opponents as well, with all this i feel like i have the enough experience and the skill to be part of the team of RRH

Edited by Chineseman
to update the ranks that i am on

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+ Support

- Great in Security, saw him multiple times and always do great

- Very active member

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 12/15/2021 at 10:01 PM, Devil Doc said:

you missed a whole section in your application.  Fix it and ill update this comment.

@Devil Doc

On 12/15/2021 at 4:10 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

- Great in Security, saw him multiple times and always do great

- Very active member

- Support

- Short application

I Would say + Support, he is great and always do good, only negative thing is the very short application. Good luck on your application for RRH Chineseman

fix it is that ok

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Wrong place to put your application ask for a Forums diplomat to move it to the RRH section

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-support

After a few encounters I do not believe you will suit this job. 

There are many grammatical errors to the point where the application looks like a mess.

Reading the app in general is difficult 

Your priorities are NOT in line for the duties of an RRH.  I.e "To recontain SCP's 

You are also an extremely low rank, you are applying for engineer which means medical is the only thing that counts really and lets just say the rank medic is not a convincing position to justify being granted infinite knowledge of the SCP foundation, lvl 5 clearence and the permissions to change site codes and have a global JCMD clearence.

Sorry but you are not fit as of this moment for RRH in my opinion

- RHH Guardian Alpha 6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, Some Weeb said:

-support

After a few encounters I do not believe you will suit this job. 

There are many grammatical errors to the point where the application looks like a mess.

Reading the app in general is difficult 

Your priorities are NOT in line for the duties of an RRH.  I.e "To recontain SCP's 

You are also an extremely low rank, you are applying for engineer which means medical is the only thing that counts really and lets just say the rank medic is not a convincing position to justify being granted infinite knowledge of the SCP foundation, lvl 5 clearence and the permissions to change site codes and have a global JCMD clearence.

Sorry but you are not fit as of this moment for RRH in my opinion

- RHH Guardian Alpha 6 

updated

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic