AsheFox's resignation (woo time to throw a party hes finally gone fuck yes!)

Ashe Fox

Im sorry guys, im so sorry.

I just, really didn't want it to all come down to this, im not burnt out, not tired of playing GL, nothing like that, I just have been enlightened recently as to how people feel about me. And its not a good thing, and im sorry for all the people i wronged and hurt and was just shitty too i guess, if you fall under those people then this goes out to you.

to everyone in wardens reading this, fucking lead that god damn sub branch into greatness, it is the best thing in the whole fucking server mark my words. There isn't anything like it, and i believe you all can do great things, i hope i did a good job as DHWD... my heart was with you guys 100% of the time, i wanted what was best for you but i fucked it up and im sorry.

To my normal gensec, i was happy to be your MAJ in the time i was here, i had so many laughs with all of you, you are all SUCH GREAT PEOPLE! i fucking ADORE you guys i am not joking or exagerating. This community we have in gensec... you can't compare it to anything else in this server, we are nicest community here and i loved it so much. The reason i got on every day was to hang out with you guys, talk with each and every one of you and share some laughs while we shot the funny orange people. I made so many friends, lost so many friends, made enemies and made alliances. It was a fucking wild ride man. GENSEC gives a experience you cant find in any other branch, and i am SO PROUD to have been a part of that!

I remember back in December 2020, when i first joined this server, i saw gensec and thought "those guys are assholes! im gonna join and minge!" so thats exactly what i did, i became a OFC (with the WORST training ever, you better find out who trained me sprink and whip them >:c) and i joined gensec! I instantly went to 173 and breached him, laughing my ass off the whole time, even making it into HCZ, luckily i was never caught and logged off the server after a hour of minging. A week later i think hmmm im bored lets play that server again, and i start playing on my OFC job and get promoted! it felt so good that i continued my journy through gensec and finally reaching the rank of SM!

As a SM i had ambitions! and those ambitions? where set in FTO baby, i wanted to be DHFTO SO BAD! i trained my ass off, getting SFTO almost instantly, grinding that shit on the max, getting about 30 trainings in one week one time. After getting denied DHFTO my motivation crumbled, causing me to go inactive for one whole month as SM.

I never planned to return, before a fucking legend, CAPPIE, reached out to me, telling me to come back and that i NEED to give another shot at FTO! so i did! i came back and people asked where i had been, it felt amazing to know people had actually missed me! so i kept grinding FTO before warmercarp sent me a dm about wardens, and i was like "ewww wardens! wardens sounds so fucking stupid" and after some begging, i reluctantly joined.

This started the uh, ashefox you know and love today, i became a warden SIMP right away, there was a period of time where i played wardens for 2 weeks STRAIGHT. I got promoted to PWD in record fucking time, in only 2 weeks. I knew wardens was my passion and the thing i needed to help and applied for WO, making it!

As a command member it was scary man! so many people coming to me, having SOP's open in my other tabs to make sure i dont fuck up. It was STRESSFUL as WO! Luckily i had my totally amazing mentor (PS i love u akrew i just messing) akrew who sent me a whole 1 dm! thanks man! anyways i passed my WO trial period while prying tree failed his sadly (poor boi) and moved on to 2LT!

I rised the ranks quickly, making it to CPT in just a few weeks, and reaching the rank of EWD! i began grinding warden tryouts, doing every single warden tryout for about a month straight! it was stressful but fun af!

Then finally, after my second application, i reached MAJ with my friend plantbruh, it felt fucking amazing! i had done it! reaching SCMD and finally being able to help gensec more! as well as quickly reaching DHWD, the first DHWD to ever be accepted with NO application, i was on a god damn roll with nothing stopping me. 

And so i played and played, doing what i could for gensec, reaching a year later... today... of course, the story of gensec wont truly ever end even without me, and in a month ill be forgotten, but i hope my influence and friends i made keep gensec strong!

And now for the single name mention i have today.

Plantbruh - Oh planty plant furry racoon boy. I am so sorry i did this man, you know when everyone else turned their back, stopped supporting me, YOU WERE THERE for me! i can not forget that and want to let you know how much that meant to me, we got MAJ together and helped each other, and to those who never leave me i appreciate, and you are one of those people, good luck on DHWD cause i feel like your gonna get it, and KEEP GENSEC STRONG! i told you this before, I trust you will do a great job without me, thank you plantbruh.

WARDENS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

-DHWD MAJ AsheFox, AKA SM Meepp 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

ok bye

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

cya

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Just now, Cappie said:

sixx do be tryna escalate

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! (we are all in a call dw) 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

92248105_GLLogo.png.7b1272c36724ad9682303b9468163708.png

Forums Diplomat Message
Please Keep Replies in ENGLISH ONLY and do not give death threats.
-Senior Diplomat Dark

• Sad 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Star locked this topic

This thread has not even been up for 25 minutes, and there's already been 17 hidden posts.... Considering you guys obviously cannot behave yourself this topic will remain locked 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥