D John's Chief Aviation Officer

D John

What is your ingame name?: D John

What is your SteamID: 76561199021714898

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Mando

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I believe I were instated as Chief Aviation Officer, I could improve Star Fighter Corps as I've been attached alongside it and am familiar with how it is meant to operate. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I could be trusted within this this position as my overall record within this server to greatly reflect on trustworthiness and character.

Why do you want this rank?: I wish to obtain this rank as I've greatly enjoyed my time so far within Aviation and the cooperation with SF which we have. I hope to be able to keep Aviation alive, active and intertwined with the Starfighter Corps. If I was able to uphold this, I believe in cooperation with SF and other AOs it'd greatly influence the experience in the server and create further immersion and roleplay. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I do understand that any of my actions may affect this rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Within RP the Chief Aviation Officer is the individual responsible for all ships boarding and departing the ISD including SF. Along with this as both in RP and out of character the CAO acts as a the primary link between Naval and Starfighter Corps with themselves holding a position of command with the Starfighter Corps, in which they assist in the running of it.

1 hour ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+active

+good app

+has dedication

+chill

+honestly he is the description of a good CAO

+has experience

+knows whats asked of him

+is overseen a squadron at this current moment

+great guy!

+is is gladius but ofc NOT BIAS!!!!

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

1 hour ago, Donovan 1973 said:

+support

+active

+good app

+has dedication

+chill

+has experience

+great guy!

Crewman Rakey, Imperial Gamemaster, Medical Rescue Squadron

23 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+active

+good app

+has dedication

+chill

+has experience

+great guy!

Side Note

You allow your Battalion to help out and I think that is a very responsible thing to do with this Battalion, Which this Job is not for someone that just a lot of activity, which you show all of Naval that you can do you're work not just good but the best you can. Good Work Mr. D John

Good Luck Mr. D John

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Denied

Unfortunately, Naval High Command does not see you as being fit for this position.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)