10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in this position?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SSL Ted Rose EMIF56

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Inferno Squad Vice Commander Del Meeko.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been with Inferno Squad for a good while now and I feel as if I was placed as Vice Commander of this branch that I definitely have a shot at making a great change to our battalion. I care greatly for our fellow IF and I believe that this battalion has a strong future and strong potential to expand for greatness. I want to add so much more to IF and I want to show that I have so much to give. I'm not a man that likes to put the hammer down. I am a fair person and I play by the rules. I don't play favorites and I see everyone as equal and with potential to make IF great. I know the difference between work and fun, I know when to be serious and when I have to put my foot down at times, but I also know when to loosen the leash and not micromanage so much. At the end of the day it is all of IF’s responsibility to make sure that the unit is used at its full potential. IF is a great unit, it is also a unit with a very big responsibility and I believe in my heart that I can fulfil the duties provided to me. I have worked very hard to get where I am now and I will still work at my hardest to get where I'll be in a day, a week, or even a month from now. I am willing to give my all and to put everything I have on the table to put IF back on top and to make it a more desirable battalion. IF needs strong and valiant leadership. IF needs mentors and teachers. As a Sheriff's deputy IRL and a former National Guardsman I believe that I have the will and strength that it takes to run this great battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been with Imperial RP since January 26th.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander doesn't just lead, a commander is a role model. Someone people can learn from and look up to. As a commander you have to do what is right for your people and your battalion. A commander makes sure that their unit is running at full potential and that they are happy and still enjoying what they are tasked to do at the end of the day. Purpose driven and effective commanders are able to arm their teams with a sense of individual purpose, separate from their own.  Good leaders create opportunity for others, and assist in creating personal goals for those underneath them. A person who also leads is driven to create more leaders. To be a mentor to others that can strive to be an example and to be someone to learn from in the long run. To be a leader and to be in charge of a large group of people takes time, patience, and takes a lot of emotion to do as well. No one likes a person with a steel heart. No one enjoys someone bitter and strict. To be a leader they have to make the others around them feel comfortable and safe. To make them feel as if they are trustful and someone they can go to if they are having any discrepancies or problems they're dealing with. As a commander the main goal is to sustain the strength and wealth of the battalion they are leading. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe in the overall happiness and equity in IF. I believe in equality and the care of my fellow IF that I've served with. I have developed strong relationships with the people I've been working with since I've started in Inferno. I want nothing but the best for our battalion and I want to see more trust and happiness in our battalion. As a former Vice Commander of Shock and knowing the responsibility and strength it takes, I want to make sure that our battalion is sustained at its full potential and that it can be revered and used as an example of a strong willed and lead battalion. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online approximately 15 to 20 hours a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have none. 

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

- support

- inactive, you can be gone for 4+ days without a single word

- you don't try to take the lead of IF

- you're not active on IF discord

- you're not active on IF forums

- you're too mingey for that in my opinion

Sorry Ted you're a great guy but you have a lot you need to improve upon before you're ready to lead IF

• Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, Mikael Scott said:

- support

- inactive, you can be gone for 4+ days without a single word

- you don't try to take the lead of IF

- you're not active on IF discord

- you're not active on IF forums

- you're too mingey for that in my opinion

Sorry Ted you're a great guy but you have a lot you need to improve upon before you're ready to lead IF

^Omegalul, active on forums? You dont have to in order to get a vice Commander+ position, maybe if he wanted to become a forum diplomat it would make sense.

+ Support

+ Active (the guy above might be in a different timezone)

+ Has previous Commander experience

+ I would not say Ted is a minge, yes he can have some semi-fun-based moments, but considering GamingLight is less than semi-serious makes it seem unsignificant.

+ Ted is amazing at leading, he has several social skills personalities which makes troopers/people actually wanna listen to what he says

overall cant see any reasonable and unbiased reason why Ted shouldnt return to the command position.

• Laughing 2

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 hours ago, Gustav IFN said:

^Omegalul, active on forums? You dont have to in order to get a vice Commander+ position, maybe if he wanted to become a forum diplomat it would make sense.

+ Support

+ Active (the guy above might be in a different timezone)

+ Has previous Commander experience

+ I would not say Ted is a minge, yes he can have some semi-fun-based moments, but considering GamingLight is less than semi-serious makes it seem unsignificant.

+ Ted is amazing at leading, he has several social skills personalities which makes troopers/people actually wanna listen to what he says

overall cant see any reasonable and unbiased reason why Ted shouldnt return to the command position.

Haven't talked with him to many time but he always seems chill

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+SUPPORT (edited from - sup)

Ted, in recent days you have shown that you have the ability to act as a vice-commander should. I have seen no minginess from you what so ever in those days and I would like to see what you are capable of, My only concern is that you recently got your CC and our vice commander is a lore character, I hope if you get the position you play on the lore job, best of luck.

Edited by justcallmeryan
  • Like 1

+ Support

He’s a good dude. Stop being such babies. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+ Support

- Has Good Intention's

- I Think He Would Be A Fine Fit For IF VCMDR

- Was In IC When I Was Scorch, He Was Always Willing To Go The Extra Mile To Get Better And Improve.

- Nice Dude.

Good Luck Man!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

11 hours ago, SawickM said:

+ Support

Ted has prior command experience being a shock vcmdr 

He has great intentions, I believe he will do great things in this position.

Good luck, Ted!

Edited by bop

• Head of Staff
On 12/16/2021 at 1:29 PM, Rux said:

+ Support

- Has Good Intention's

- I Think He Would Be A Fine Fit For IF VCMDR

- Was In IC When I Was Scorch, He Was Always Willing To Go The Extra Mile To Get Better And Improve.

- Nice Dude.

Good Luck Man!

On 12/16/2021 at 1:21 PM, SawickM said:

+ Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander