Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6384449

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:

Maintenance: AMM 

MTF E11: 1LT

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 Warn

1358042591_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.ae384426a01d5a8fd05e4251c198a9d1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I have been command for a long time and wanted to try something new. I want to help the people against chaos but after the fight I'm usually running out of charges out of my armor kit which then usually led me be from dying from and ambush around the corner that CI set up with a firing line of E4. If I join RRH I would be able to give out armor and health as fast as I can without getting killed in those situation. I also could help inspirit people of taking care of site and getting red of any problem such as CI, 610, or events that the server throws at us. If it got into RRH it would be a game changer for me and I will be able to do things that I would not be able to in my normal jobs. 

Why should we accept you:

I think you should accept me because of my experience in both combat and while being maintenance. I am command in both of the branches that I am in and I am also Jan 1 of MMF on maintenance. I had my fair share of combat and fixing things that either the SCPs broke or whatever D Class broke out. I have recontained SCPs in both of my jobs as MMF and E11. I almost put 682 on half health closing door on him in LCZ until MTF arrives. I have to deal with 610 that gets into LCZ due to d class and killed most of them before they turned me. I may not the best person in both maintenance or in E11 but I do have potential and all I ask if for a chance.

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca

+support
- funny man
-friendly person
-good cmd member

Good luck

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

-Friendly nice to be around

-Active

-Dedicated to Maint

-Good CMD

Overall: Not a Spy in my eyes is pretty good in certain areas he's mainly dedicated to the branches he's in I can't say much on combative skills due to me not being in maint anymore nor am I able to see him in E11 (Don't play on it that often)

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

+support 

My reasons are above 

-Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/15/2021 at 1:30 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to Maint

-Good CMD

Overall: Not a Spy in my eyes is pretty good in certain areas he's mainly dedicated to the branches he's in I can't say much on combative skills due to me not being in maint anymore nor am I able to see him in E11 (Don't play on it that often)

- Tango 7

+support reasons above 

Give this man another job to play besides 8286. Pls I beg 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 12/14/2021 at 8:30 PM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to Maint

-Good CMD

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 12/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to Maint

-Good CMD

On 12/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Williams said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to Maint

-Good CMD

Also a 8286 main making him an impostor not a spy

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:43 PM, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

In Game Name: Not A Spy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6384449

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:

Maintenance: AMM 

MTF E11: 1LT

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 Warn

1358042591_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.ae384426a01d5a8fd05e4251c198a9d1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I have been command for a long time and wanted to try something new. I want to help the people against chaos but after the fight I'm usually running out of charges out of my armor kit which then usually led me be from dying from and ambush around the corner that CI set up with a firing line of E4. If I join RRH I would be able to give out armor and health as fast as I can without getting killed in those situation. I also could help inspirit people of taking care of site and getting red of any problem such as CI, 610, or events that the server throws at us. If it got into RRH it would be a game changer for me and I will be able to do things that I would not be able to in my normal jobs. 

Why should we accept you:

I think you should accept me because of my experience in both combat and while being maintenance. I am command in both of the branches that I am in and I am also Jan 1 of MMF on maintenance. I had my fair share of combat and fixing things that either the SCPs broke or whatever D Class broke out. I have recontained SCPs in both of my jobs as MMF and E11. I almost put 682 on half health closing door on him in LCZ until MTF arrives. I have to deal with 610 that gets into LCZ due to d class and killed most of them before they turned me. I may not the best person in both maintenance or in E11 but I do have potential and all I ask if for a chance.

+Support
-Bread

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic