fakelamp's doctor application

super idol de xiao rong

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Fakelamp

2. What’s your SteamID 0:0:235057420?

3. What is your Rank? elite medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? none

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? none (I have no idea how to post screenshots here so please feel free to DM me for a screenshot) 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8-9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?I believe that i should  be a member of medical command due to a multitude of reasons 
reason 1:As i am currently typing i live in an extremely inconvenient timezone,allowing me to be particularly active during off hours hence allowing more people like me who live in an extremely inconvenient timezone to much more easily receive recognition for their dedication to medical and further more
Reason 2:I think i am deserving of the rank of doctor due to the fact i am capable of making sacrifices such as leaving all combative branches and exiting my comfort zone so i might have a chance of joining medical command and the red right hand program.
[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? firstly,I would question the Resident medic about why he is in HCZ i would then ask in utility comms if there was any patrol going on and that if they had lost a resident medic along the way, Should there not be one at the moment i would i give the resident a verbal warning and telling him if he continued he would be striked and exiled from the branch
8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? Firstly.I would tell him the basics of what field work is and does around the facility and ask him if he would like to continue, Should he still wish to continue i would give him the link to the field medic SOP and tell him to alert me once he is completed reading,then i would give him the test for him to complete.If he passes the test he will receive the Field medic Whitelist.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? firstly. I would question the Medic to why he was shooting a d class,should he be shooting the d class unprovoked i will strike him and warn him not to do it again,however should he be shooting the d class in self defense i will continue to allow him to do so

Edited by super idol de xiao rong

+/- Support

- Works well in tight situations
- Friendly Person
-  Really only active during off hours

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

A

On 12/15/2021 at 12:30 AM, super idol de xiao rong said:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Fakelamp

2. What’s your SteamID 0:0:235057420?

3. What is your Rank? Senior medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? none

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? none (I have no idea how to post screenshots here so please feel free to DM me for a screenshot) 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8-9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?I believe that i should  be a member of medical command due to a multitude of reasons 
reason 1:As i am currently typing i live in an extremely inconvenient timezone,allowing me to be particularly active during off hours hence allowing more people like me who live in an extremely inconvenient timezone to much more easily receive recognition for their dedication to medical and further more
Reason 2:I think i am deserving of the rank of doctor due to the fact i am capable of making sacrifices such as leaving all combative branches and exit my comfort zone so i might have a chance of joining medical command and the red right hand program.
[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? firstly,I would question the Resident medic about why he is in HCZ i would then ask in utility comms if there was any patrol going on and that if they had lost a resident medic along the way, Should there not be one at the moment i would i give the resident a verbal warning and telling him if he continued he would be striked and exiled from the branch
8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? Firstly.I would tell him the basics of what field work is and does around the facility and ask him if he would like to continue, Should he still wish to continue i would give him the link to the field medic SOP and tell him to alert me once he is completed reading,then i would give him the test for him to complete.If he passes the test he will receive the Field medic Whitelist.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? firstly. I would question the Medic to why he was shooting a d class,should he be shooting the d class unprovoked i will strike him and warn him not to do it again,however should he be shooting the d class in self defense i will continue to allow him to do so

I managed to achieve elite medic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Adam. locked this topic