Does Rakey deserve trial mod   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Rakey deserve to be a trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Rakey 

What is your steam name?: Rakeyyyyy

What is your steam ID?: 76561198325432127

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes I have experience I used to be a staff member for my friends imperial RP server it was small and I was a game master and  a  Admin on  it .

What date did you start playing on the community?: March of 2021 is when I started playing but I was not very active and i started being active around 2 weeks ago. 

What date did you make your forums account: March 1st 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Im a Game Master  and im a user I think for my ULX rank

How many warns do you have on the server?: no warns that I know of

Have you donated?: no but i bought tactical insertions if that counts 

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes 

Timezone: central 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  The first reason why I  think I deserve this ranks is because I have experience on a other server. A other reason why I think I deserve the rank is because I am a Trial Game Master for Gaming light now which means I know how to use ULX and I know how the staff team works. I am not going to lie I am new at the server but I think I would be good at this job because I know about Imperial RP servers and how they work. I will also try my very best to get the jobs that I have done and resolved and I will be very active. I also think I should get this job because I will never say no to my superiors and what they ask me to do and if they tell me to do something I will make it my number one priority to get it done without any issues. I also think I should have this job because the time I have been in Gaming Light I have loved the community and the people in the server and I just want to help the server out and make it better. Those are my reasons why I think I should be a Trial Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first probably Gag them and then I would try to calm the person down if the person calms down I will let them give me a reason of why they did what they did and If it was a stupid reason then since I can not ban or warn I would ask one of my higher ups to ban the person for 5 days because they were Mass RDMING which is a 5 day ban then. I would talk to the witness to see if she is ok and then once the witness is back at spawn then I would go back to doing my work for what ever battalion I am 

Edited by Rakeyyyyy

-/+Support

-Side

- "Permission (Admin+ need this): Game Master I think" a little confusing? 

-We want active people

-Isn't as active

+Side

-He knows what he's doing

-he was a former Staff on different servers

-He knows what to do if someone was mass RDMing

Side Note

We like Active Staff on the server so if your willing to be active while playing the server then you'll be a good fit for Staff, but if not then in my opinion you shouldn't try to be a Staff member for a server that you are not active on. But other than that Mr. Rakey try to be more noticeable so everyone on the server can tell that you are fit for staff. Which I will not be picking yes or no as I am not so sure on my Options right now.

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

19 hours ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-We want active people

-Isn't as active

+Side

Side Note

We like Active Staff on the server so if your willing to be active while playing the server then you'll be a good fit for Staff, but if not then in my opinion you shouldn't try to be a Staff member for a server that you are not active on. But other than that Mr. Rakey try to be more noticeable so everyone on the server can tell that you are fit for staff. Which I will not be picking yes or no as I am not so sure on my Options right now.

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

22 hours ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-We want active people

-Isn't as active

+Side

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

22 hours ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-We want active people

-Isn't as active

+Side

Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff