Drakes 2nd 48 Hours (Probably The Final One)

Drake Man

Wsg, keepin it short and simple. I dont have the drive to even play GMOD anymore in total. Its gotten so boring lately and honestly the game doesnt feel like how It used to, I dont enjoy it anymore. I enjoy some people on the server but others just make it hard for me to keep playin so im just headin out.ย 

@Philย (Hee Hee JMT Ping) - Listen Chief, Keep bein you bro. You a amazing man and one of the couple people I looked up to while playin. You know where to contact me and imma keep in touch >:)

@Lime Kingย (Hee Hee Another Ping) - Listen Mr Floppa, Same as phil honestly, you were one of the few people I looked up to on the server. Keep bein you and one day you gotta sell me yo cheems pop figure >:)

@pickle boy aka ravenย - Fit more pickles boy, Ngl You Didnt have enough. But Nah, You were a chill homie and imma keep joinin yo omegle sessions. Also, make sure to focus on school and do good in it. Smh, dont follow me and do trash your freshman year cause of gaminglight (Almost failed lol)

Rest Of FBI Command / Raven Lime and Phil - Keep up the good work with FBI, Cant wait to see what yall do with it while Im gone. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย Nah But I love yall (As homies lol)

Rest of FBI (Normal) - Ravens Stinke

ย 

For Administration -ย 

Rank: COS/HRT-CoCommander (Also Have Reserves commanda from last time)

Name: Drake (Im Hot)

ย 

Love yall ๐Ÿ˜ย but im headin out

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข+ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ย 

[๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐ป๐‘…๐’ฏ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐น๐ต๐ผ ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐ธ๐‘€๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž | ๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐’ฎ๐’ข๐’ฏ | ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿข | ๐’ฏ๐‘€๐’ต ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ | ๐’ฒ๐’ด๐’ž ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ ]

[๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“๐“€ (๐ผ๐’ฉ๐น๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’ช ๐’ฎ๐’ฌ๐’ฐ๐’œ๐’Ÿ ]

[๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ | ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰ | ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ]

sad day o7

ใ€ŽPoliceRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex CERT Commanderย ใ€—ใ€–ย Last Dispatch Directorย ใ€—
ใ€Ž ImperialRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex Secondย Sisterย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Seventh Sisterย ใ€—
ใ€ŽStaffใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Senior Adminย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Seniorย Event Teamย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Senior Forumsย Diplomatย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Support Supervisorย ใ€—