Doug Flint

What is your in-game name?

501st JTO CSM Haak ARC05

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:120861894

How Long Have You Been In The 501st?

November 2nd, 2021

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

The reason i want to be an officer in the 501st is 1.) Because I feel like right now 501st is looking for roles of leadership in the battalion, and I feel like we are lacking in that department. 2.) As Lucy mentioned in her application, not many 501st officers are very active within 501st due to school and the holidays coming up, so I feel like I can be more active because of the upcoming break and not much stress because we are entering a new semester. 3.) I feel like being an officer in the 501st will make my experience on the server more fun being able to host sims and have more fun with the battalion!

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank? [75+ Words]

I have some great ideas for the 501st; I think that we should host more sims and not just sit around inactive except for when there are missions, I play mostly every day so I can be active and have a lot of fun with the battalion and maybe include other battalions as well! Recently after Nebel's departure I feel that people in the 501st have not been having as much fun and I think as an officer i could help bring that light back into the 501st.

How many strikes do you have?

0 strikes.

What qualifications would you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I have some experience in the server and as an officer, so i think that would help me in knowing what people would want and how to make everyone have a good time.

Have you had any previous experience as an officer?

I have previously been a Havoc Officer (kinda, I left the day i got officer)

What is the purpose or duty of an officer?

Officers are like when the teacher tells you "you're in 8th grade, the 6th graders look up to you"; officers show everyone on gaminglight what 501st is like and that 501st is fun and active. Officers are the 8th graders of the ISD.

15 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+seems chill

+Good app

+gave a good explanation on the "what is the purpose of a officer

+i like the part what he can bring to 501st in the part of having experience with nebel

Best of luck

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 12/13/2021 at 7:34 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+seems chill

+Good app

+gave a good explanation on the "what is the purpose of a officer

+i like the part what he can bring to 501st in the part of having experience with nebel

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

ACCEPTED!
Speak with a LTCOL+ for Officer training.

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"