High Admiral Joe1 Player report- Accepted

Mikael Scott

1. Your In-game: Mikael Scott/Appo

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99064775

3. The player's name in-game: High Admiral Joe1

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): Thomas

5. What did the player do: He told a fellow naval to MRDM during a mission that special forces had by shooting torpedos with a transport ship

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): joe_tells_steely.png

steely_pt1.png

steely_pt2.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: Clearly Joe can be seen abusing his role as Naval High command by getting other people to break MOTD and MRDM during a mission. So I believe that either a removal from HC as he should know better then to do this. Or atleast a strike and be put under supervision

8. Any extra information: Don't really think so. If there are any questions ill respond in comments

Edited by Mikael Scott

-/+support.

First, bro you are repoting the wrong person here, you have to report steeley for doing the MRDM, and even then i dont think no one really cared, 2nd if you are trying to report a HC please report them in the form that EVERYONE is allowed to follow, or report it to the higher up (please follow COC), it seems you are making this report just because you are mad at joe, and i dont think thats fair, as you are not reporting the actual player you are suppose report.

Disclaimer @Mikael Scottyou can report them to their higher ups, and its true as a HC member he should not be doing this, but please do it in the form because this is just not a report as far as he is not staff, and he is not the actual person doing the MRDM UNLESS he actually shot people which would be different 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

38 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

-/+support.

First, bro you are repoting the wrong person here, you have to report steeley for doing the MRDM, and even then i dont think no one really cared, 2nd if you are trying to report a HC please report them in the form that EVERYONE is allowed to follow, or report it to the higher up (please follow COC), it seems you are making this report just because you are mad at joe, and i dont think thats fair, as you are not reporting the actual player you are suppose report.

Disclaimer @Mikael Scottyou can report them to their higher ups, and its true as a HC member he should not be doing this, but please do it in the form because this is just not a report as far as he is not staff, and he is not the actual person doing the MRDM UNLESS he actually shot people which would be different 

Agreed, the player committing MRDM would be the one to be reported. If you want to report HCOM then you need to fill out the Report form.  https://forms.clickup.com/f/16g25-1436/8PRP5334939IFVZDQA

57 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

-/+support.

I was told to make a report here as well by staff. 
Steeley has also already been talked to by higher ranking staff, I'm just doing what I was told to do.

This also has nothing to do with me beeing angry at someone, it's about abusing your power to get someone else to break MOTD etc. I have nothing personal against Joe or any one else on this server. But if you abuse the "power" and priviliges you get, you should be punished for it accordingly.

1 minute ago, Mikael Scott said:

I was told to make a report here as well by staff. 
Steeley has also already been talked to by higher ranking staff, I'm just doing what I was told to do.

This also has nothing to do with me beeing angry at someone, it's about abusing your power to get someone else to break MOTD etc. I have nothing personal against Joe or any one else on this server. But if you abuse the "power" and priviliges you get, you should be punished for it accordingly.

ok then yea, then +support, if someone told him to do it then kind of obvious 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

ok then yea, then +support, if someone told him to do it then kind of obvious 

+Support

• Even though he didnt actually do it, he still ordenes someone to do it, so he is just as guilty as the other guy.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

16 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

Don't know if you misunderstood me but I did say use the High Command Report form, if you want this player be punished, as during the sit i gave you the report form. due to the player can not be warn or be punished by staff, due to it being a RP Issue.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

Don't know if you misunderstood me but I did say use the High Command Report form, if you want this player be punished, as during the sit i gave you the report form. due to the player can not be warn or be punished by staff, due to it being a RP Issue.

I got told by other staff to put it in here as well as a HC report

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

@Mikael Scott

While this is a way to report someone for a in-game warn.
Please use the 
HIGH COMMAND REPORT FORUM If you are going to report someone in High Command

Here is the forum (https://forms.clickup.com/f/16g25-1436/8PRP5334939IFVZDQA)

Just doing what I was told by another staff member

23 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

-/+support.

yes, Please check over what you are reporting before you Report Mr. Scott

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

- Support

This seems like a misunderstanding and, knowing Joe fairly well, ordering MRDM is something that is way out of character for him. 

I don't feel like the "evidence" presented gives enough context for anyone to make a fully informed decision anyway.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

6 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

This seems like a misunderstanding and, knowing Joe fairly well, ordering MRDM is something that is way out of character for him. 

I don't feel like the "evidence" presented gives enough context for anyone to make a fully informed decision anyway.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

I would +Support a HCOM report, not this post because it is in the WRONG section.

To be completely honest, I don't understand how "Fire on da troops" Is not clear enough stated on other posts? He literally got caught in 4k saying "fire on da troops" which means he has clearly seen a group of people who were waiting to get in the transport (I was one of them as seen on the feed) and ordered steely to shoot on them.

However, I would strongly advise you to make a HCOM report from, which has been linked numerous times above or probably nothing will happen to him considering he is not staff (I believe).

I like Joe, however I feel this was a severe misjudgement on his behalf and apparently some of the other people who got killed / shot did not take this lightly. I wouldn't say demote him because I personally found it funny. But please refrain from making silly decisions like that in the future as it probably will result in you being banned for 10 days.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

19 hours ago, MrPickle said:

@Mikael Scott

While this is a way to report someone for a in-game warn.
Please use the 
HIGH COMMAND REPORT FORUM If you are going to report someone in High Command

Here is the forum (https://forms.clickup.com/f/16g25-1436/8PRP5334939IFVZDQA)

+Support
It still isnt right what he did just put it in the correct location

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

3 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

I would +Support a HCOM report, not this post because it is in the WRONG section.

To be completely honest, I don't understand how "Fire on da troops" Is not clear enough stated on other posts? He literally got caught in 4k saying "fire on da troops" which means he has clearly seen a group of people who were waiting to get in the transport (I was one of them as seen on the feed) and ordered steely to shoot on them.

However, I would strongly advise you to make a HCOM report from, which has been linked numerous times above or probably nothing will happen to him considering he is not staff (I believe).

I like Joe, however I feel this was a severe misjudgement on his behalf and apparently some of the other people who got killed / shot did not take this lightly. I wouldn't say demote him because I personally found it funny. But please refrain from making silly decisions like that in the future as it probably will result in you being banned for 10 days.

It is very possible that by "fire on da troops," Joe was referring to rebel NPCs, rather than actual players. The torpedoes on the ships have splash damage, so its entirely possible that the enemy and our troopers were in close proximity when the torpedoes hit.

I feel strongly that a clip would be necessary to make an informed and fair ruling on this.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

2 hours ago, M A N D O said:

It is very possible that by "fire on da troops," Joe was referring to rebel NPCs, rather than actual players. The torpedoes on the ships have splash damage, so its entirely possible that the enemy and our troopers were in close proximity when the torpedoes hit.

I feel strongly that a clip would be necessary to make an informed and fair ruling on this.

All the rebels were dead, we were in the entrance room of the Light cruiser. I understand what you are saying though. If I wasn't literally one of the people who got shot (Which I am not bothered by) I would also strongly advise someone providing a clip. However, I literally witnessed it all. In these situations, witnessing the situation with no proper evidence (apart from logs) what you are saying is completely right and I agree with you. I personally think someone should just have a word with him not to do it again and the situation should be closed. This is coming from one of the people actually shot lol.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:45 AM, M A N D O said:

- Support

For now im keeping my support to the - side for 2 reasons. This is not the place to make high command reports, and also could have been a misunderstanding.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png