Lieutenant Brines Security Officer Application

Brine_2002

What is your ingame name?: Brine.

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:530646537.

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant.

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Proteus.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will Make Shure this Branch on naval is Doing what is meant to do. And all other Batalons are doing their Job.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I Should be trusted on This position Because I was previously on shock before I resigned from it.

Why do you want this rank?: I Want this Rank so I can help Shock and DT And I will Also Help enforce the security and law on the ISD.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Help Shock and DT

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

-Support

-App is Rushed

-Doesn't know the full meaning of being an SO

-Needs to learn a little bit more about Shock, and DT

-Needs to act a little bit more Professional 

-Needs to know a little bit more about SO's and how we Operate 

Good Luck Mr. Brine

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

-Support

-App is Rushed

Good Luck Mr. Brine

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

-Support

Unfortunately, I see a lot of problems with this application:

• This application is very, very short.
  • This application doesn't show your motivation and desire to become a security officer.
  • You nailed the basics of what a security officer does, but you need to explain more on what you can do as a security officer.

Brine, your effort on this application is below par. The security specialty is one of the most popular ones to choose and it must have people that are willing to dedicate themselves to it. This application just doesn't show it. However, this can change in the future.

All in all, good luck! 

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

1 hour ago, Sad Mario said:

-Support

• This application doesn't show your motivation and desire to become a security officer.
  • You nailed the basics of what a security officer does, but you need to explain more on what you can do as a security officer.

Brine, your effort on this application is below par. The security specialty is one of the most popular ones to choose and it must have people that are willing to dedicate themselves to it. This application just doesn't show it. However, this can change in the future.

All in all, good luck! 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

23 hours ago, Sad Mario said:

-Support

All in all, good luck! 

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

4 hours ago, BiggieCheez said:

-Support 

This application is very, very short.

This application doesn't show your motivation and desire to become a security officer.

You nailed the basics of what a security officer does, but you need to explain more on what you can do as a security officer.

All in all, good luck!

Crewman rakey, Medical rescue squadron, Imperial gamemaster

Edited by Rakeyyyyy

On 12/13/2021 at 2:05 PM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App is Rushed

Good Luck Mr. Brine

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 12/13/2021 at 5:05 PM, KitChan said:

-Support

-App is Rushed

Good Luck Mr. Brine

Current: Stormtrooper Major Bett 

Former: ST Vice Commander Bett | Shock 2LT Zett

On 12/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, Sad Mario said:

-Support

All in all, good luck! 

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

On 12/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, Sad Mario said:

-Support

All in all, good luck! 

100% Agree with the Security Director's points. 

This is one of the shortest, if not THE shortest specialty application I have ever seen. Not sure if you looked at other apps that came before yours for reference, but the application is an opportunity for you to demonstrate how much you want the job. 

This is especially true of the Security Officer job - which is the most popular specialty in Naval by far. Those that get the position take the time and put in the effort in their apps. This app is far off the mark - no offense to you, Brine.

You are a very professional member of our team and I know you can do better than this - because I have seen you do better than this! Good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Denied

Naval High Command does not see you as being fit for the position

You may reapply after 1 week 

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)