Travis Sandman Lead Rapid Response Medic

Should I be Lead Rapid Response Medic?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Lead Rapid Response Medic?

• Yes Explain
    • No Explain

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

Current Rank: ARRM

Rank you are applying for: LRRM

How long have you been at your current rank? 2 months and 3 days

How long have you been in the Rapid Response Unit(rough estimate if you aren’t fully sure, or ask HC): Since about February I believe

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? (Show Proof): 1?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Why do you think you should be promoted to LRRM? (80 Word Minimum): I wanna be part of RRU LC because I wanna stay busy and focused on a department being low command and now since I am no longer Warden of DOC I have time to be active and busy with RRU LC and help out Ajax with anything he needs. I know my activity hasn't been great lately but I am gonna start building it up since I am now more available. I am sure that Ajax needs help with RRU since he has now become DOC Warden and his only low command left so I wanna help him out and be a low command member that he knows and trusts to help him

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature?: Yes

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way?: Yes

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules): Yes

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                 Application Accepted
                Please Contact a ARRD+ For More Information Regarding your Position. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Ajax K.

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603