RickRolled7891

IC SGM 1938 Rick Officer App  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

Current rank: SGM

When were you last promoted?: 12/13/2021

Have to ever been striked in IC: how many warnings do you have, and if you have some, how have you changed since?: No Strikes in IC. I do have a in game warning from PoliceRP about 2 years ago now.

How active will you be? Be honest: I am very active. I try to log at least 5-7 hours everyday even with work. I am active usually early in the mornings and active a lot at night as well with events and weekends. During weekdays I am not active as much but I still try and keep my hours to 5-7. I am also in EST timezone. 

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: I am currently in Scout Sniper as a Vice Lead

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: Yes I am qualified to train IC RCT's and have trained a decent amount since I have been a NCO let alone a SNCO

Why do you want to be an IC 2LT: I want to become a 2LT because I feel I could do great for IC. I am hard working and want nothing but the best for IC. I have dedicated a lot of my time to IC and I will keep dedicating time to IC even though I am in other regiments including RG and DT. I am a great leader and can help out where is needed. I am always able to take feedback on where I can improve. As well as I can also listen very well. I like to show pride in my work and make good examples where I can. I may not be the best but starting off at 2LT I can always improve and make IC a great battalion. I am more then willing to put dedication into IC as well as the people that is in IC or people wanting to join IC. I can help improve people in IC. I would also like to set a example to all of IC and have them actually looking up to me or people higher then me by keeping mingery to a minimum because we are supposed to be a great battalion like DT and other battalions. 

Why should you be trusted to become an IC  2LT: I should be trusted to become a IC 2LT because I am always active and I am working closely with the Vice commanders to help improve the battalion including Scout Sniper. I like to show pride in my work as well as become a great person by taking feedback from people including HC and other people that are lower ranking people including enlisted or NCO's I am always taking feedback on where I can improve or what I can do to show more strengths then weakness' in area's. I am also a loving member that will do anything that I can to IC to improve activity greatly in IC or other things as well to get people to show that they are wanted/needed. I am also a trust worthy person that can and will show dedication to anything that I am set on including like I am set on making Scout Sniper more fun and have people enjoy being in it or having people show dedication to training, and making things more fun while still having seriousness shown.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will get you demoted from 2LT: Yes, I completely understand that receiving a strike will get me demoted from 2LT. I want nothing but the best for IC so I will show dedication and to make sure I don't get a strike from a battalion that I love.

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an 2LT: Some advantage's that I can and will bring to IC is that I am very active as well as I would be hosting a lot more SIM's/Mission's as well to IC to get people more active as well as getting them to love IC more. I will dedicate time to listen to people on where I can improve on what I am doing as well as what I can do to help improve IC even more. If it means I need to try and get more people to actively join I will do that. I will spend time talking to HC and other's to work out ways to get IC active as well as get people to enjoy seeing IC around and not think we are minge's that just like to mess around and do nothing more then that. I am very active on discord as well so if someone need's to message me about something I have my DM's open and I am very easy to talk to. I take pride in my work so I can show that people matter and I have the skills of Leading from when I was in the US Marines. I was deployed to Afghanistan as well as I reached the rank of E8 (Master Sargent) Before I was Honorably discharged. I have always listened to my soldiers and helped improve them as well. I feel as if I can improve IC like I did my battalion that I was in, in the Marines. Semper Fi.

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

I believe that this candidate should NOT be skipped to the rank 2LT. They do not have enough experience as well as a terrible attitude. 
However, I do believe that they can potentially do good in that position, they just need to rank up normally.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

I believe that this candidate should NOT be skipped to the rank 2LT. They do not have enough experience as well as a terrible attitude. 
However, I do believe that they can potentially do good in that position, they just need to rank up normally.

Nothing against you but your attitude got be the worst on the server

Edited by Jaeger.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• Head of Staff
1 minute ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+SUPPORT

Even though people see he has a “bad attitude” outside of IC, he works very hard and tries his best for the battalion, he is an active person and I can say he is very helpful to IC and IC Command.

you have my support all the way!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

8 hours ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

I mean it's true

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

8 hours ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

11 hours ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

14 hours ago, bop said:

-Support

-Terrible attitude

-Skips CoC

-Needs more experience

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

+1/Support
Let see how he does in a Officer position, who knows might prove all of ya'll wrong. If he doesnt then can just easily demote him.

as for the whole thing that bop says, can anyone come up with like an actual opinion rather than repeat the same thing someones says?

• Dislike 1

Denied

After a review of your application 

the command team has decided

to deny your application

you may reapply next time officer apps are open

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster