The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I don’t 

What warning did you receive:

Dept diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

I was never told

Why do you think this warn was false:

Because I was never told nor shown any evidence 

Any extra information: I asked multiple times to tell me what was said I was never told 

+/-support

No evidence/proof warn is false. Waiting for Orin's Side so he can show any evidence of the warn if possible.

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-Support

- There is no evidence that leads to the warn being false besides hearsay on your side
- Didn't include proof of your warn OR your Steam ID so that we could even check
- Didn't follow proper format

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

• Head Admin

-Support

On 12/13/2021 at 7:08 AM, Iancompallo said:

-support

Meet format properly and provide the warn I issued you please.

This warn was issued almost a month ago by Orin (also known as Iancompallo); see ban page here: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198842107398

@Jimmysmom since this warning was issued a while ago, do you have any other evidence or information you could share (such as screenshots, video, etc)? If not, the warning would be considered valid as there's no way to disprove it otherwise.

Edited by Will

Forklift_Signature.png