Moby officer application   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Moby officer application.

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your ingame name?: Moby 

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:521781785 

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes 

4.How long have you been on the server: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/925726694

120 hours 

5.How many warns do you have?: 0

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: 

I want to help the stormtroopers grow. I really love the Regiment it for all the new players to start, learn, and grow. I have gotten really close with a lot of the Regiment and would like to help as much as I can. The new players would be my main focus to keep the server and other Regiments growing. I love helping newer people and showing them the ropes so that's why I want 2LT. 

7.What Timezone are you?: EST 

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:

I am always willing to help new troopers especially if its to grow. I always take the time to show the newer guys battle stations while i give them a guide around the ship. When no officers are on I keep troops busy and in events I guide them on what ground command wants done by us. As ST's we should help get them ready to join other regiments if they want to. I try and set a standard for what an ST needs to be.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I would say I stand out because I love the ST's I care about everyone that I meet.  I want ST's to be the best they can be in the battle field and off. I pride myself on my attitude and patience I take my time with new St's and don't get frustrated. My superiors also enjoy having me around because I know when to be serious.

I'm here to better myself as a leader and show what I can do the make the ST's better in every way possible. I feel I do the best at everything because I put my heart into it. I will give the ST's all  I got to make this fun and grow help them as people. I am one of the most active NCO's and I will keep doing thing to grow this regiment. 

Edited by TheMobyThicc

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

-/+Support

-This App seems very short

-I Don't see you around a lot 

-The App seems very Rushed

+Side

-He's willing to help out his Battalion

-He's a well working man upon ST's

-Give's time for the ST group

-A very Kind hearted person 

Good Luck Mr. Moby 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

+Moby is active he just has a bad work schedule (like me)

+Relaxed 

+Seems like he wants to help out Stormtroopers

+Tries very hard to give his time to the server

Moby is someone I believe cares about Stormtroopers. i think he is a perfect fit for Officer. Moby i hope you get Officer.

Shore LTCOL Kurt SF  EP Josef

Ex Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT